Appreciation thread for the members who don't engage in qabilism

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These are users I'm sure have 0% fkd mentality.

@Sambuus
@sophisticate
@Yukon_Niner
@Afrique
@Apollo
@Basic
@BetterDaysAhead
@anyways
@Kanini
@Hodan from HR
@Lostbox
@Saredo
@Marcus
@Medulla
@Guure
@firefox

The future of Somalis looks bright thanks to you people, we don't engage in trivial and bigoted matters as we've seen the bigger picture

yes I'm proud of my qabiil but I'm even more proud that I'm not qabilist

Excuse me @Radical Canjeerorism When did i ever engage in Qabilism? I only gossip about it or offer my qabil behavioral profiles & expertise, but i'm never a negative qabilist.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Your constant qashins have led me to believe that you are no longer my favorite Eedo, waakunece

What? Impossible? I am too adorable huuno.

1590521794675.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
the whole dance last for 15 min however u will burn some fat in both ass and stomach and through your rage u will for a moment reach peak physical and mental physique.

You have to learn if you want to go back to Somalia for a seat in politics. Majority of the Somali Canadian parents don’t even teach their kids any of it. I had to research and learn everything by myself.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Whenever I click on the tribal council section and read few posts I lose a few brain cells I don’t know how some of you do it

1590529001709.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

@Sambuus
@sophisticate
@Yukon_Niner
@Afrique
@Apollo
@Basic
@BetterDaysAhead
@anyways
@Kanini
@Hodan from HR
@Lostbox
@Saredo
@Marcus
@Medulla
@Guure
@firefox

The future of Somalis looks bright thanks to you people, we don't engage in trivial and bigoted matters as we've seen the bigger picture

It is impossible to delve into Somali politics without qabiil its is the undertone in every single action. It is like studying about colonialism but never understanding racism or economic incentive.

Also there is a few people in that list who have slipped up but I will keep that hidden :sass2:
Majority of those who engage in FKD can’t even speak a lick of Somali.:icon lol::icon lol:

Anyways, it’s clear that mostly women don’t engage in qabil talks.
:fantasia2:

@Sambuus
@sophisticate
@Yukon_Niner
@Afrique
@Apollo
@Basic
@BetterDaysAhead
@anyways
@Kanini
@Hodan from HR
@Lostbox
@Saredo
@Marcus
@Medulla
@Guure
@firefox

That isn't an achievement walaal. Still though good for you.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Thank you saxiib, At least someone appreciates me around this place. Best regards
You are very much appreciated my advice is avoid the feeling that compells you to defend your clan by abusing another. I have realized that to be the line.
Kkkk I'm not daqan celis, just going by personal observations
Almost none of those people are half as wholesome we wont accept your cronies in the politics sections goodbye ina stalin
097CCA77-9111-4B24-A332-BDCBB60B1489.gif