Arab guy on TikTok says Ilhan is not apart of the Muslim community

Somali politicians and celebrities seem to be held to a different standard I bet you he’ll never say anything about Rashida talib the actual Palestinian in congress

we aint carabs lol. Carabs went from conquring persia in 2 days to now being langaab pussies. We are not arabs, never were. Carabs only imported al shabab iyo khawarij. The are 700 million but cant even fend off or protect their own dignity from 6 million joos

Claiming Arab, and yet most likely do abtiris to names including the name 'Waaq'. Someone, make it make sense. If I could go back in time, I would slap the taste out of the mouth of the person who invented this lie.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Claiming Arab, and yet most likely do abtiris to names including the name 'Waaq'. Someone, make it make sense. If I could go back in time, I would slap the taste out of the mouth of the person who invented this lie.
They mock us yet claim us. There is no direct connection we have in terms of ansestory to carabta. They only caim us when its convinent. They cant even help each other out. We should leave their sinking ship and work on ourselves as somalis

I don't speak on Arabs often, because I don't want to sin. But our ancestors didn't even like these people, and only dealt with them when it came to business, and even then probably didn't trust them either. There is a reason why they have always been a minority in Somalia, with blood that is mostly 'other'. That is, if they weren't assimilated totally. Our ancestors never allowed them power and prominence.

You can pray for the innocent, whilst at the same time, recognising hypocrisy and enmity. I am convinced most Somalis do, but the reason they are twerking for the Arab in the comments, is due to qabyaalad. When will idiots, learn that we must line up behind Somali public figures, if they are not criminals? Learn some self-respect and 'code', doqomayahay.

Last edited:
They mock us yet claim us. There is no direct connection we have in terms of ansestory to carabta. They only caim us when its convinent. They cant even help each other out. We should leave their sinking ship and work on ourselves as somalis

These Asians are all the same at heart, they worship Cadaan skin, whilst trying to force the rest of us, to join them in this subservient order of daciifnimo. In reality, they cannot stand Madow people, especially those of us, who have self-pride. They are completely befuddled as to why Somalis are proud of being Somali. Why we don't 'assimilate' or try to emulate their deities; Cadaan people. That's their real beef; " why don't you bend the knee yaa Cabad".

They don't have any love for us. Only the ones who know history, are grateful for our historic charity. But in real life, we're not on the same 'team'. We need to deal with all of these people, with a long stick.

Somalis need to stay on code when it comes to these issues keep the tribalism and other internal issues in house

I ride for Chunkz on social media, even though his politics is diametrically opposed to mine. Why? Because he is Somali, and the only reason they come for him, is because he is Somali. These idiots need to understand when our interests converge, and what to keep 'in house'.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
There is a reason why they have always been a minority in Somalia, with blood that is mostly 'other'. That is, if they weren't assimilated totally.

Nah, I’m sorry. This reads as if it was written by Joseph Goebbels.

I said it earlier, the guy made a clear dog-whistle. However, a lot of people are using this as an excuse to project their issues or provide unneeded social commentary.

You can criticise someone, call them racist, without having to tell the world why you have an issue with their ethnicity.

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I did not expect to see landers crying about Barre in the comments :russ:
Eternal Victims
images (4).jpeg

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
I've said it before and I will say it again Somalis need to leave these Arabs behind I always see them talking shit about us unprovoked Ilhan got kicked out of the Congress foreign policy committee because of her defending these ungrateful bastards.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Looking at the bounds shes in, Ilhan probably contributed the most to the palestianian effort. as a single representative. In a house filled to the brim with Israel supporters. These leaders are just figureheads. Now when you look at it from that perspective you will respect Ilhan a whole lot more.

I ride for Chunkz on social media, even though his politics is diametrically opposed to mine. Why? Because he is Somali, and the only reason they come for him, is because he is Somali. These idiots need to understand when our interests converge, and what to keep 'in house'.
Somalis need to start seeing the pattern. Ajnabis hold an unreasonable standard, not because it is right, but because these folks are not one of them. It's very easy for them to point fingers at outsiders while hiding or ignoring whatever is happening within their own ethnic groups.

a collective population of 700 million doing jack shit while their race gets wiped out but have the neck to go after a somali for endorsing a nigga from her own party :deadpeter:

They are trying to "Muh Ummah" their way out of this colossal failure. We are Somalis, our first priority is Somalia, and then freeing DDSI and NFD from those tuugo. Our priority is not the Middle-East, that is surrounded by a sea of fuley dhargay. From now on, Ilhan should focus on those geopolitical issues that plague Somalis, and then follow the laws of charity and find who concerns us next. It damn sure isn't Arabs.

And before people speak of Palestine hosting a holy site in Islam, these Arabs are nearly half a BILLION. And then those other Asian Muslim relatives of theirs, will tip them well over Billion with ease.

Ilhan Omar's politics should consist of Minnesota local, America national, and foreign affairs; Somalia- Somaliweyn- Horn of Africa Muslims- East Africa Muslim affairs and so on and so forth.

They are trying to "Muh Ummah" their way out of this colossal failure. We are Somalis, our first priority is Somalia, and then freeing DDSI and NFD from those tuugo. Our priority is not the Middle-East, that is surrounded by a sea of fuley dhargay. From now on, Ilhan should focus on those geopolitical issues that plague Somalis, and then follow the laws of charity and find who concerns us next. It damn sure isn't Arabs.

And before people speak of Palestine hosting a holy site in Islam, these Arabs are nearly half a BILLION. And then those other Asian Muslim relatives of theirs, will tip them well over Billion with ease.

Ilhan Omar's politics should consist of Minnesota local, America national, and foreign affairs; Somalia- Somaliweyn- Horn of Africa Muslims- East Africa Muslim affairs and so on and so forth.
She’s learnt her lesson.. and is moving smart now. Introducing free school meals to minnesota and many other bills. f*ck these people. Her election is in two weeks and I hope she does well!

Trending