Arab guy on TikTok says Ilhan is not apart of the Muslim community

She’s learnt her lesson.. and is moving smart now. Introducing free school meals to minnesota and many other bills. f*ck these people. Her election is in two weeks and I hope she does well!

Insha'Allah she survives the Semites (Yahuud and Arabs) attacking her. If I was her, I would never mention Palestine again in public, only in private prayer and then, include them in the long list of suffering Muslims.

Last edited:
I ride for Chunkz on social media, even though his politics is diametrically opposed to mine. Why? Because he is Somali, and the only reason they come for him, is because he is Somali. These idiots need to understand when our interests converge, and what to keep 'in house'.
Same here sis

Our people need to get on code. Especially when it’s so clear that our public figures are often unfairly targeted by envious and hateful outsiders.

You have idiots in the comments siding with this Egyptian simply because of qabil politics. The same Egyptian who even attacked Ilhan’s daughter. What does her daughter who is a student have to do with a decades old conflict in the Middle East.

The audacity of any Arab to point fingers at Ilhan Omar after all the abuse she suffered for sticking her neck out for them. Somalis, mind your own business and stop trying to save these ungrateful creatures.

Insha'Allah she survives the Semites (Yahuud and Arabs) attacking her. If I was her, I would never mention Palestine again in public, only in private prayer and then, include them in the long list of suffering Muslims.
Check her latest Instagram post with her daughter and Kamala Harris. Just look at the comments from Arabs attacking her. I hope to god she doesn’t risk her job again. She’s done a lot for them.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spider Man Lol GIF

gotta be the funniest shit someone said in a while

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
I went through his entire account- there is not a single video of him addressing the Arab leaders who are collaborating with the zionists in the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. He refuses to call out his own country of Egypt for barricading the Rafah border unless every Gazan pays insane amounts of bribes. Also the comments he made about Ilhan’s young daughter, that was very low of him. He’s also deleting comments from Somali people lol

IMG_2811.jpeg

Same here sis

Our people need to get on code. Especially when it’s so clear that our public figures are often unfairly targeted by envious and hateful outsiders.

You have idiots in the comments siding with this Egyptian simply because of qabil politics. The same Egyptian who even attacked Ilhan’s daughter. What does her daughter who is a student have to do with a decades old conflict in the Middle East.

The audacity of any Arab to point fingers at Ilhan Omar after all the abuse she suffered for sticking her neck out for them. Somalis, mind your own business and stop trying to save these ungrateful creatures.
what did he post about ilhan daughter?

Last edited:
I went through his entire account- there is not a single video of him addressing the Arab leaders who are collaborating with the zionists in the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. He refuses to call out his own country of Egypt for barricading the Rafah border unless every Gazan pays insane amounts of bribes. Also the comments he made about Ilhan’s young daughter, that was very low of him. He’s also deleting comments from Somali people lol

View attachment 335859
Does he still live in Egypt? If he does he can’t criticise Sisi or gulf Arabs rulers without going missing. I don’t think it’s even safe for his family back home if he criticises Sisi from the West.

World

VIP
Check her latest Instagram post with her daughter and Kamala Harris. Just look at the comments from Arabs attacking her. I hope to god she doesn’t risk her job again. She’s done a lot for them.
She’s not risking her job, let’s be real… her district is majority left wing progressive whites

She would probably be risking her job being quite about palestine lol

The minneapolis city council even made a resolution on palestine-israel lol.

Weird because illhan actually has received so much hate and demonizing because she stood up for those carab while she has ignored African issues and Somali issues on the other hand Rashida whose Palestinian has been silent about her people but he’s hating because we know why.

World

VIP
Weird because illhan actually has received so much hate and demonizing because she stood up for those carab while she has ignored African issues and Somali issues on the other hand Rashida whose Palestinian has been silent about her people but he’s hating because we know why.
She was literally defending Palestine 7 hours ago …

She ignored somali issues and somalis still want her, shows the low iq of somalis supporting someone merely because of lineage.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Does he still live in Egypt? If he does he can’t criticise Sisi or gulf Arabs rulers without going missing. I don’t think it’s even safe for his family back home if he criticises Sisi from the West.
Not sure where he is located but that doesn’t matter to me . He didn’t care about influencers risking their livelihoods and called them out for working with brands on the BDS list. He should be able to make the same sacrifices he’s requesting of other people and until that he’s a hypocrite for overlooking the Egyptian government’s role in the Gaza genocide.

World

VIP
She ignored somali issues and somalis still want her, shows the low iq of somalis supporting someone merely because of lineage.
I couldn’t have asked for a better person than ilhan Omar to look after somali issues!

7690422C-6627-490E-B39B-0DC5153DEA0B.jpeg

I will never forget this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the foreign delegation were secessionists