Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Should Somalia leave the Arab league?
Lets discuss this.
http://www.arableagueonline.org/

Arab_League_summit_Flag_2010.jpg

S

SOMACOON

The Arabs, and Arab league has caused more chaos in Somalia than the UN combined. We must cut connections with the Arab world, we must disown the loyalty that never was!

Saudi's fund Al Shabaab
Yemen and Libya supported Ethiopia in the Ogaden war!
There is no union. They want our resources

I

IntensiveCareUnit

somali tycoon whoever taught how to poll fucked up :uCkf6mf: you abuse it

also pls stop double posting. спасибо!

NO way. A large number of us in the Somali peninsula are carab and of Arab descent. But, a is going to balkanize into several different countries within the next few decades anyway and be destroyed forever, so it's probably a moot point. I certainly expect Jubbaland, Puntland, Ogadenia, and Somaliland to be apart of the Arab league seeing as the majority of the people who live in these regions are of patrilineal Arab descent and are de-facto Arabs. There is much benefit we have gained from our Arab brethren in the peninsula thanks to our shared common heritage.

waraabe

Your superior
NO way. A large number of us in the Somali peninsula are carab and of Arab descent. But, a is going to balkanize into several different countries within the next few decades anyway and be destroyed forever, so it's probably a moot point. I certainly expect Jubbaland, Puntland, Ogadenia, and Somaliland to be apart of the Arab league seeing as the majority of the people who live in these regions are of patrilineal Arab descent and are de-facto Arabs. There is much benefit we have gained from our Arab brethren in the peninsula thanks to our shared common heritage.

the attention seeker comments again. Don't you have school homework to do kiddo

waraabe

Your superior
somali are not arab, it is a disgrace that we have given away our heritage and culture and now we are going away our land.

djibouti and somalia need to leave that vile organisation whose purpose is to spread hate against our Israeli brothers. May the Israeli state and the jewish community continue to prevail.

S

SOMACOON

somali are not arab, it is a disgrace that we have given away our heritage and culture and now we are going away our land.

djibouti and somalia need to leave that vile organisation whose purpose is to spread hate against our Israeli brothers. May the Israeli state and the jewish community continue to prevail.

I see what's going on here. You two have taken the word, "troll" to another level. To an extent where perhaps i have to consider creating an entire new word to describe each and one of you.
One claims Arabia, one claims Israel.
Where do you see this at? A bunch of fucking qabqablayaal

Apollo

VIP
They should change it to the Afro-Asiatic league :ftw9nwa: and let Ethiopia and Eritrea join as well. Then you got all the Hamitic & Semitic countries covered, lol.

S

SOMACOON

They should change it to the Afro-Asiatic league :ftw9nwa: and let Ethiopia and Eritrea join as well. Then you got all the Hamitic & Semitic countries covered, lol.
You sound real stupid.

The reason why a lot of people including myself voted to stay in Arab League is because it's advantage for us to have diplomatic connection with the Arab world to use them as leverage against Ethiopia and other countries who have more political clout.

waraabe

Your superior
The reason why a lot of people including myself voted to stay in Arab League is because it's advantage for us to have diplomatic connection with the Arab world to use them as leverage against Ethiopia and other countries who have more political clout.
you jibjir

which part of arabs were supporting ethiopia (when we tried to free your people) don't you understand

at least be honest and say i want to be seen as an arab because i am from yemen originally

Can you show me examples of these diplomatic benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.