Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Somalia leave the Arab league?
Lets discuss this.
http://www.arableagueonline.org/

Arab_League_summit_Flag_2010.jpg
Somalis and their calacal, no of you have given any concrete reason why you want somalia to remain or exit the Arab league. it was a no brainer why we joined the Arab league, they were flush with oil money, the saudi oil embargo was fresh in everyone minds and thousand of our people had sought and gained employment in the Arabic league. Somalia was never completely conformable with the Organization of African Unity(OAU), Ethiopia influence was very strong. all of these new african countries were butty clapping for the Ethiopia (the unconquerable empire) and most african state took the color of Ethiopia flag as the color of Pan africanism. so we really didn't have many options. we were at war with Ethiopia since 1964, a war that really end with the fall of the somalia state and before we become the step-child of the soviet most of the military train hardware and financing came from Egypt. fast forward to 77 when two arab countries libya and communist south Yemen support Ethiopia, most arab countries remain neutral what did you expect them to go toe to toe with a superpower. The Soviets was the biggest support of most of these countries. After the civil war, arabs especially Egypt hosted or tried to mediated peace between somalia's faction, they never send in peace keeper to somalia especially after the american debacle in Mogadishu. however, United Arab Emirates had played a import role in somalia informal economy, but becoming a large international freight(port) and a hub for international flights. most somali business depend on Dubai to transship to east Africa. we became competitive against other africans and indian because of the use of Dubai and cheap tariffs and transit fees for somali goods. fast forward again, Wahhabi theology and islamic fundamentalism comes from Saudi arabia, they are partly to blame for the woes in somali by exporting their violent theology to somalia however we were stupid enough to embrace this brand of islam even in the west so we are also to blame. Arabia is also the largest market for charcoal which has led to desertification in somalia but agains we're stupid enough and backward enough not think about our further generation so can't blame the arab for that. 2011, the arab world is in flames, libya to iraq, million are on the move and all are heading to Europe. American and Canadian oil had driven down the price of petrol that will might cause the stagnation of arabia if not down right collapse of the galeej in the near future so yes we should leave the sinking ship but the question is what do we do next we have alway had more connection to the north and east rather than the south and west. Somalia will never fit in with the bantu club. we're weak, our economy stinks and the environment is devastated and we are still a langaab nation in a world of giants and we have not produce a charismatic leader in a hundred year that is no Ahmed Guray to the rescue this time so again what do we do?

mr jebarti booty clapper, your people booty clap for xabashi and kenyans, at least stick to one ]]
so what if they are opening their colleges in our lands, at least they are not taking our sea

and they do use our port:yloezpe::uCkf6mf::donkey:
allah, the oliver twist of somalia o ummah kalaay ka fananayo, warya where you ictiraaf,
:feedme:

dadaad = biggest darod city so maha
before 1998 half you clan was in refugee camps in Ethiopia so don't act arrogant.
your people never waste an opportunity for self promotions even your s are PR-agent in western clubs.
warya, if you were the top dog of the somali in horn, you might have more credibility but your tribal fiefdom is a joke, Djibouti beat SL, Pl and SC somalia hand down. man you think because you people won a metal in the handicap marathon that you some shit. at least, i am realistic, your clan sucks, my clans suck all somalis suck but you choose in live in delusion.

waraabe

Your superior
before 1998 half you clan was in refugee camps in Ethiopia so don't act arrogant.
your people never waste an opportunity for self promotions even your s are PR-agent in western clubs.
warya, if you were the top dog of the somali in horn, you might have more credibility but your tribal fiefdom is a joke, Djibouti beat SL, Pl and SC somalia hand down. man you think because you people won a metal in the handicap marathon that you some shit. at least, i am realistic, your clan sucks, my clans suck all somalis suck but you choose in live in delusion.

you clearly are retarded sir, i can't bring myself to insult people with mental retardation.

you clearly are retarded sir, i can't bring myself to insult people with mental retardation.
you wish, but i must have touch a nerve, the only time somalis play the mental retardation is when their speech less and are at a loss for words. what cat got you tongue.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Somalis and their calacal, no of you have given any concrete reason why you want somalia to remain or exit the Arab league. it was a no brainer why we joined the Arab league, they were flush with oil money, the saudi oil embargo was fresh in everyone minds and thousand of our people had sought and gained employment in the Arabic league. Somalia was never completely conformable with the Organization of African Unity(OAU), Ethiopia influence was very strong. all of these new african countries were butty clapping for the Ethiopia (the unconquerable empire) and most african state took the color of Ethiopia flag as the color of Pan africanism. so we really didn't have many options. we were at war with Ethiopia since 1964, a war that really end with the fall of the somalia state and before we become the step-child of the soviet most of the military train hardware and financing came from Egypt. fast forward to 77 when two arab countries libya and communist south Yemen support Ethiopia, most arab countries remain neutral what did you expect them to go toe to toe with a superpower. The Soviets was the biggest support of most of these countries. After the civil war, arabs especially Egypt hosted or tried to mediated peace between somalia's faction, they never send in peace keeper to somalia especially after the american debacle in Mogadishu. however, United Arab Emirates had played a import role in somalia informal economy, but becoming a large international freight(port) and a hub for international flights. most somali business depend on Dubai to transship to east Africa. we became competitive against other africans and indian because of the use of Dubai and cheap tariffs and transit fees for somali goods. fast forward again, Wahhabi theology and islamic fundamentalism comes from Saudi arabia, they are partly to blame for the woes in somali by exporting their violent theology to somalia however we were stupid enough to embrace this brand of islam even in the west so we are also to blame. Arabia is also the largest market for charcoal which has led to desertification in somalia but agains we're stupid enough and backward enough not think about our further generation so can't blame the arab for that. 2011, the arab world is in flames, libya to iraq, million are on the move and all are heading to Europe. American and Canadian oil had driven down the price of petrol that will might cause the stagnation of arabia if not down right collapse of the galeej in the near future so yes we should leave the sinking ship but the question is what do we do next we have alway had more connection to the north and east rather than the south and west. Somalia will never fit in with the bantu club. we're weak, our economy stinks and the environment is devastated and we are still a langaab nation in a world of giants and we have not produce a charismatic leader in a hundred year that is no Ahmed Guray to the rescue this time so again what do we do?
Withdrawing from the arab league doesn't mean cutting all ties with arab countries we should still have ties with arab countries like Egypt, uae,iraq,syria
We should also form ties with israel and iran plus turkey.:eating:

S

SOMACOON

Withdrawing from the arab league doesn't mean cutting all ties with arab countries we should still have ties with arab countries like Egypt, uae,iraq,syria

Real shit.

Iran no, isreal maybe, Turkey yes

Israel has technology especially their agricultural and hydrological technology that would be a good sent for dry somalia. and turkey is 17th largest economy in world, if we produce a fraction of the electronic the Anatolia tiger produces we be the largest economy in east Africa.

waraabe

Your superior
you wish, but i must have touch a nerve, the only time somalis play the mental retardation is when their speech less and are at a loss for words. what cat got you tongue.
There you go again grandson of amina boqor, it is speechless.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Iran no, isreal maybe, Turkey yes

Israel has technology especially their agricultural and hydrological technology that would be a good sent for dry somalia. and turkey is 17th largest economy in world, if we produce a fraction of the electronic the Anatolia tiger produces we be the largest economy in east Africa.
Why are you against iran they showed they have interest in forming ties before and don't have ulterior motiva accept when they still from our sea:ufdup:

There you go again grandson of amina boqor, it is speechless.
as opposed to the thousand of s in addis, atleast we're not pimping our daughter to dirty amhara and oromo, exactly who high is the Aid rate in somaliland. warya, you have nothing to proud of a germany lowlife was making agraphy with your women a few year ago.
Somaliland the only somali region who give this
34j6hsg.jpg

and this
watermarked-@somali-man-marries-2-wives-same-night.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Why are you against iran they showed they have interest in forming ties before and don't have ulterior motiva accept when they still from our sea:ufdup:
don't trust Shia, they have destroy syria, iraq, Lebanon and now Yemen waar you want to be next. the more iran becomes involve in somalia the more isreal and west will become involved in somalia. waar they just want our uranium don't be naive.

waraabe

Your superior
as opposed to the thousand of s in addis, atleast we're not pimping our daughter to dirty amhara and oromo, exactly who high is the Aid in somaliland. warya, you have nothing to proud of a germany lowlife was making agraphy with you women a few year ago. so stop you only embrassing yourself
Somaliland the only somali region who give this
34j6hsg.jpg

and this
watermarked-@somali-man-marries-2-wives-same-night.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Amiina.jpg

meanwhile you post a somali man marrying two women and a white man with a xabashi woman (with a photoshopped SL flag in the back) you illiterate f*ck :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
don't trust Shia, they have destroy syria, iraq, Lebanon and now Yemen waar you want to be next. the more iran becomes involve in somalia the more isreal and west will become involved in somalia. waar they just want our uranium don't be naive.
That's none our business there is no shia population if anything if iran was financing the useless Palestine group agains the jewish when there sunni brothers are standing around doing nothing:axvmm9o:
Iran is a reliable country I never understood why somalis pick a side on fight that has nothing to do with them:gunsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior
you post two atheist murtad, while ignoring the blooming sex tourism in you fiefdom. epic fail
:umad:

i posted the reality of darod women while you posted a pic of a white guy with a xabashi female and a photoshopped SL flag in the background :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

i posted the reality of darod women while you posted a pic of a white guy with a xabashi female and a photoshopped SL flag in the background :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
doesn't change the reality, tourists are coming in droves to SL and their not coming for the scuba diving
hide you kids, hid you wifes,

waraabe

Your superior
doesn't change the reality, tourists are coming in droves to SL and their not coming for the scuba diving
hide you kids, hid you wifes,
you are right, tourists are coming for our beaches while your tribe wages its war against islam

u only have to look at this forum and 99% of the darods are non muslims

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Good god! :wtfguccimane:
I thought this thread would spark a healthy debate but instead we're stuck with some of the walkers from TWD who've learnt how to use a computer -> @waraabe and @Tiiri

I voted no. Somalia should avoid becoming a nation without allies.
As stated by Unionist and Ugas, Egypt is an ally because we have a mutual enemy. The same could have been said of Eritrea, had the Eritrean regime not been arming Islamists in spite of Ethiopia.
The point I'm trying to make is that as a nation that is almost out of a civil war, we should seek as many allies as possible and the Arab League offers us several allies. Sure, we are not Arab nor do we speak Arabic, but think of the future. We should cease to emotionalising our ratiocination when it comes to the Arab League.
I think the only way we can overcome our two painstakingly controlling archenemies, is to befriend their enemies, and live by the quote "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts