Arab League

Should Somali consider leaving the Arab league?

• YES

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • NO

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Immediately!

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe The Ethiopians have already infiltrated your sorry asses and have multiple colleges opened teaching people amharic and Ethiopia curriculum. That's what happens when you're at the mercy of a country.

@Ugas It's common sense that Egypt has helped us tremendously. We need to strengthen economic ties and diplomatic relations to have both the Arab World and AU connections.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe The Ethiopians have already infiltrated your sorry asses and have multiple colleges opened teaching people amharic and Ethiopia curriculum. That's what happens when you're at the mercy of a country.

:chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

i fully support xabashi action of dealing with cagdheer criminals. While you and your clans men booty clap for kikuyu to steal somali sea and welcome them to jubaland

@Ugas It's common sense that Egypt has helped us tremendously. We need to strengthen economic ties and diplomatic relations to have both the Arab World and AU connections.

arab league has not, but Egypt as an individual state member and because they have disputes with ethiopia and the nile river. Not because of our membership. its called having a mutual foe.

Btw
Somalia government offers nine million hectares to Egypt
http://www.somalicurrent.com/2015/06/02/somalia-government-offers-nine-million-hectares-to-egypt/

:dance::dj:

i dont consider this help ,robbing us out of our land.

S

SOMACOON

I wont hesitate to say that I'm disappointed with how the votes are looking at the moment.
The fact that some Somalis consider themselves Arabs is nauseating.
And being of Darood decent, I am even beyond and more disgusted.
I don't understand how one can display such self hate, all in that while being proud?
I created this account to discuss serious issues, with serious people.
But it seems whichever sites I go to, the trolls are all hammered in. Arabs must go. And insha allah they will.

arab league has not, but Egypt as an individual state member and because they have disputes with ethiopia and the nile river. Not because of our membership. its called having a mutual foe.

Btw
Somalia government offers nine million hectares to Egypt
http://www.somalicurrent.com/2015/06/02/somalia-government-offers-nine-million-hectares-to-egypt/

:dance::dj:

i dont consider this help ,robbing us out of our land.
We don't know the full detail of this deal but fucking Somali politicians right now are not representative of the Somali people.

As for Egypt mutual foe, that's called playing real politik. It's more disadvantage to decline membership of Arab League.

As for Egypt mutual foe, that's called playing real politik. It's more disadvantage to decline membership of Arab League.

exacly we dont need a membership in arab league to be Poltical infighters. There are no disadvantages since Arabs have failed to stand by Somalis in their moments of trouble, their treatment of Somalis, no real economic or trade benefits, Unless that changes, and Somalia can have some real benefits from their membership in the Arab League, Somalia should really leave. No body would miss us and we are not arabs.

We should at least consider it.

U

uncleruckus

8 votes for to stay in the Xaraab league people must love being called hajr al aswad.

giphy.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
you jibjir

which part of arabs were supporting ethiopia (when we tried to free your people) don't you understand

at least be honest and say i want to be seen as an arab because i am from yemen originally
Our people? Funny how you people claim somali region of Ethiopia when it benefits you last time I remember your sub clan lives there two:ulachen001:

S

SOMACOON

Sorry to burst the bubble but...none of ya'll people are happy or even relevant.
Fucking maskax Bantu ass niggahs, I'ma grow some dreads. Hada laga bilabaa call me Tyrone.
This nation has become a joke! Even the Bantus we used smacked around are eyeing us today.

somali are not arab, it is a disgrace that we have given away our heritage and culture and now we are going away our land.

djibouti and somalia need to leave that vile organisation whose purpose is to spread hate against our Israeli brothers. May the Israeli state and the jewish community continue to prevail.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

:chrisfreshhah::russ::russ:

i fully support xabashi action of dealing with cagdheer criminals. While you and your clans men booty clap for kikuyu to steal somali sea and welcome them to jubaland

that rich coming from an SLander, who has been begging the ethiopian for recognition over the last 25 years. the habasha don't even want you little port and your people have reach a new level of low when you let ethiopian establish universities in Hargaysa what are they going to teach how to make injeero. we'll see who laughs last when the oromo invade your qaldaan ass.

waraabe

Your superior
that rich coming from an SLander, who has been begging the ethiopian for recognition over the last 25 years. the habasha don't even want you little port and your people have reach a new level of low when you let ethiopian establish universities in Hargaysa what are they going to teach how to make injeero. we'll see who laughs last when the oromo invade your qaldaan ass.

mr jebarti booty clapper, your people booty clap for xabashi and kenyans, at least stick to one ]]
so what if they are opening their colleges in our lands, at least they are not taking our sea

and they do use our port:yloezpe::uCkf6mf::donkey:

U

uncleruckus

^^ Darwin ba kuguu daarshiye look at these people above arguing about bs, :draketf: and people wonder why we are getting analed from every angle :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.