Arabs claiming Somalis when we do something good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sorry he needs to claim something else.
I hereby take away his OG card.

Adolf Hitler kulaha I refuse to allow Arab bootyclappers to take over.

Akaas doing the Saudi's dirty work.
giphy.gif
I think he's an OG sis because on several occasions he said would beat the crap out of me and when I asked him why would he do that, he said its part of his culture!

Am I right @Adolf-Hitler :ayaanswag:

I think he's an OG sis because on several occasions he said would beat the crap out of me and when I asked him why would he do that, he said its part of his culture!

Am I right @Adolf-Hitler :ayaanswag:
:bell:
Nah sis he's not OG I'll gladly pass this woman beater up to the Saudis.
He can bootyclap all he wants over there.
:kodaksmiley:
Undercover isis terrorist tryna claim OG culture. Akaas

Why do Somalis get so excited when Arabs acknowledge us? You guys call them every slur under the sun yet make an entire thread when 1 or 2 Arabs claim a Somali. It's really pathetic.

:susp:
Your name says it all you Saudi bootyclapping ISIS terrorist.

Uff you're claiming OG but you're dragging my clansmen's good name through the mud with you're filth

Goodbye.
giphy.gif

Stop claiming us from here on out.
:pacspit:
Let me get this right. I am adolf hitler, therefore I hate jews, therefore I love arabs? Is that it? You're very naive. si edab leh u fariiso.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
cannibal saint? I don't go hard on Islam since many of my fellow countrymen on this forum follows the faith, I expect the exact same treatment from you. Now, the only member who still shits on my personal choice is you. Even the salafist @Cognitivedissonance never mentions my faith, so why do you, a pseudo-waaqist?
I have nothing but love for followers of prophet Jesus Isa son of Mariam cause they're referred to as the people of the book in the Quran with that being said I find apostates such as yourself repugnant :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts