Arabs claiming Somalis when we do something good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I ain't a salafi I'm what Allah named his slaves in the Quran Muslim nothing more nothing less you heathen swine:ufdup:

:manny:
I had a day of weakness.

But unlike this bootyclapper I don't drag the Ogaden name any chance I can get.

Woman beater kulaha he can leave his Wahhabist ways in Saudi Arabia.

Exactly keep doing their dirty work sxb.

But not in the name of Ogadenia.

You've been dismissed.

Goodbye.
giphy.gif
What are you after ogaden?:wow1:
Just wanna know who I should PM to delegate this L, cuz we the OG community will not hold it.:westbrookswag:

What are you after ogaden?:wow1:
Just wanna know who I should PM to delegate this L, cuz we the OG community will not hold it.:westbrookswag:
:russ:
PM your Saudi masters because we the REAL OG community have decided we've had enough of your bootyclapping ways.

Please return your OLNF flag at once

And leave in an orderly fashion.

Goodbye.
:drakekidding:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Somalia will always be arab kulaha. It was never arab in the first place.
:draketf:

Somalia is part of the Arab world whether it likes it or not. Somalis however are not Arab.

North Africans aren't Arabs but Morocco is an Arab country. Palestine is an Arab country but Palestinians aren't.

Same with Somalis: We aren't Arab but Somalia is an Arab country: politically, historically and culturally.

Somalia is part of the Arab world whether it likes it or not. Somalis however are not Arab.

North Africans aren't Arabs but Morocco is an Arab country. Palestine is an Arab country but Palestinians aren't.

Same with Somalis: We aren't Arab but Somalia is an Arab country: politically, historically and culturally.
Well we're gonna have to get rid of that fake arab label if Somalia is going to progress. Haven't you noticed that Somalia is being Arabised & that the youth would rather identify as "arab" than Somali? In the next few decades there will be no Somalia if we dont stop the arabisation program & leave the arab league.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Well we're gonna have to get rid of that fake arab label if Somalia is going to progress. Haven't you noticed that Somalia is being Arabised & that the youth would rather identify as "arab" than Somali? In the next few decades there will be no Somalia if we dont stop the arabisation program & leave the arab league.

Sxb I respect you immensly. I was talking about this exactly a month ago and I was murdered on this forum for saying exactly that.

Arabs have tried to Arabise Somalis for centuries but we're still strong. Whether this generation will resist, I don't think so.

Sxb I respect you immensly. I was talking about this exactly a month ago and I was murdered on this forum for saying exactly that.

Arabs have tried to Arabise Somalis for centuries but we're still strong. Whether this generation will resist, I don't think so.
Well at least we've come to an agreement.
:reallymaury:
At the current, with the availability of the internet. Most youth in the west will eventually realise that clans are myths & that Somalinimo is being revived as a result. However, back home the arabisation has gone so deep that it may take years to de-arabise Somalia & revive authentic Somali culture.
:wow1:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Well at least we've come to an agreement.
:reallymaury:
At the current, with the availability of the internet. Most youth in the west will eventually realise that clans are myths & that Somalinimo is being revived as a result. However, back home the arabisation has gone so deep that it may take years to de-arabise Somalia & revive authentic Somali culture.
:wow1:

Ngl they started having tv segments and schools exams in that language. The masjids near me in Galkacyo all did their khutba in Arabic.

Ngl they started having tv segments and schools exams in that language. The masjids near me in Galkacyo all did their khutba in Arabic.
I wonder whats Farmaajo's view on this trend? If he's able to tackle this problem head on, then he'll have a lasting legacy in Somali history. I have a strong feeling that Farmaajo will appease the arabists because of Saudi petrodollars.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun

I don't understand. How are we different from the Iranians when both of us have prevented Arabization for more over a millennium? We still speak Somali and more importantly, our language has been fully documented so it can never be lost. Say what you will about the current generation but our ancestors have defended our culture well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts