Votes: 16 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing some research and evidence points to East Africans being Hamitic and Semitic. If you feel this information is wrong, feel free to discuss.
PS-my racism has stronger foundations now:rejoice:

"The Caucasian race(also Caucasoid, or Europid) is a grouping of human beings historically regarded as a biological taxon, including some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia and South Asia.

IMG_0990.JPG

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
We are not Caucasian. Go tell the first white person you see that you are Caucasian. Let us know what happens.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Yes Somalis are negroid. We share a very recent common ancestor with the West Africans. Somalis have the same hair type, the same large lips and the dark skin color. Also same eye color. Our skin gets ashy like the Bantus. I'm an exception.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes Somalis are negroid. We share a very recent common ancestor with the West Africans. Somalis have the same hair type, the same large lips and the dark skin color. Also same eye color. Our skin gets ashy like the Bantus. I'm an exception.

Speak for your negriod family. I look a tanned cadaan

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Well negroids carry the haplogroup E-V38 originally from horn of Africa, and Somalis still carry 1 to % 2 of E-V38. :hemad::mjohreally:

Non Somalis can tell the difference between a Japanese and a Chinese person but not a Somali person and a Nigerian person.

This is why all movies and tv shows that have Somali characters are played by Jamaican or Cameroon actors. They see Somalis as the same as them.

White person will call a Somali a but not call an Arab a . You are closer to Bantus than to anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.