Votes: 20 52.6%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
on the map it says gala on kenya strip of hamitic classification, most likely where oromos were at one point. my hypothesis on the negroid is that their facial structures were damaged due to excessive sunlight exposure. sunlight over thousands of years can also cause damage to the hair follicle and scalp.

Negros claim they are descendants of Hebrew Israelites. They claim they descend from Shem and they are one of the 12 lost tribes. They consider East Africa to be Ham therefore cannot be negro in their eyes.
That's it! We can't be negro because we aren't genetically negroid. But the "WE WUZ JOOZ" claim is just another afrocentrist lie

Odeg

Gedo
Only a dishonest person can seriously claim that somalis are negroes. Its evident that we are not the same by our appearance.

Yes Somalis are negroid. We share a very recent common ancestor with the West Africans. Somalis have the same hair type, the same large lips and the dark skin color. Also same eye color. Our skin gets ashy like the Bantus. I'm an exception.
Bantus get real ashy real quick it's disgusting :susp:

M

Maryam

We are very similar

Somalis

attachment.php

attachment.php

vWbbvE8.jpg

attachment.php

483726_545290728835363_156381141_n+(1).jpg

West Africans

upload_2016-11-14_14-41-32.jpeg

African_girl_by_hdptcar.jpg

upload_2016-11-14_14-42-24.jpeg

a22298c510ec66c35305ba6fa8e90cf9.jpg

c9e050bc3c31e0cfaac89dba66cc8c44.jpg

At the end of the day we are all Africans

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They were the ones that claimed us as Caucasian.

That is true but nobody beleives/knows that today. They will look at you like you are mentally ill.

I'm tired of people like moon man bootyclapping for whites and hating on blacks. It's proper coonery, :susp:.

That is true but nobody beleives/knows that today. They will look at you like you are mentally ill.

I'm tired of people like moon man bootyclapping for whites and hating on blacks. It's proper coonery, :susp:.
That's why I hate both and only bootyclap for white women :drakekidding::browtf:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I am concerned by the number of people that voted yes. :susp::susp::susp:

The question is are we negroids, not are we blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.