Votes: 20 52.6%
  • It's complicated

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg white people can't tell the difference

Guess I'm an Indian as well

Indians can't tell. Eskimos can't tell. Asians can't tell. Even some of us can't even tell. We've all seen a person who looked like a Ghanaian but ended up being 100% Somali.

Also Somalis and West Africans can't grow any body hair.
Non Somalis can tell the difference between a Japanese and a Chinese person but not a Somali person and a Nigerian person.

This is why all movies and tv shows that have Somali characters are played by Jamaican or Cameroon actors. They see Somalis as the same as them.

White person will call a Somali a but not call an Arab a . You are closer to Bantus than to anyone else.

Because they see the Somali Bantu only in media. Most of Somalis Bantu live in Mogadishu's refugee camps where the aid agencies operated.

Last edited:
IMG_4948.JPG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4829.JPG
IMG_4792.JPG

Little Somalis kids without any filtering

The black "race" is about as real as a brown or yellow race. The average Cameroonian and Somali are separated by some 50,000 years.
I agree in a sense. I think all these races people separate humans into is bullshit. But at the same time, I find it hilarious that many Somalis tend to distance themselves from many of their fellow Africans and would give an arm and a leg to be identified with Arabs. It reeks inferiority complex.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I agree in a sense. I think all these races people separate humans into is bullshit. But at the same time, I find it hilarious that many Somalis tend to distance themselves from many of their fellow Africans and would give an arm and a leg to be identified with Arabs. It reeks inferiority complex.

Listen, I hate Arabs as much as the next guy, but sharing a continent and a skin tone with a group does not make you the same race. Africa is the literal cradle of humanity and as such, the most genetically diverse continent by far.

For example, genetically speaking, Montezuma and Hernan Cortez are separated by 30,000 years while Cawale Farah and Bujumba N'doye are separated by 50,000 :icon lol:

Listen, I hate Arabs as much as the next guy, but sharing a continent and a skin tone with a group does not make you the same race. Africa is the literal cradle of humanity and as such, the most genetically diverse continent by far.

For example, genetically speaking, Montezuma and Hernan Cortez are separated by 30,000 years while Cawale Farah and Bujumba N'doye are separated by 50,000 :icon lol:
That's fine by me. Now that we're on this, are you the one who was saying all those racist stuff about Bantus (and in particular Somali Bantus), or was it someone that happens to have a name similar to yours? If I'm mistaking you for some racist individual then my apologies in advance.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's fine by me. Now that we're on this, are you the one who was saying all those racist stuff about Bantus (and in particular Somali Bantus), or was it someone that happens to have a name similar to yours? If I'm mistaking you for some racist individual then my apologies in advance.

Depends on what you mean racist.

I don't think Bantus are inherently retarded or less capable than other people, I just oppose the Bantu Expansion.

Negros claim they are descendants of Hebrew Israelites. They claim they descend from Shem and they are one of the 12 lost tribes. They consider East Africa to be Ham therefore cannot be negro in their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.