Are we really this addicted to

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

@Air Jalam Yeah my crowd are in their late 20's, 30's and 40's.

LMFAO @ the basketball player! That's crazy considering how many notifications he probably has! I get stuck up if I get more than one 3 tweets to read. You know I thought you were going to say that a Somali stan of his translated but thank f that never happened!

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You're right, you're not Muslim and I heard it through the grapevine you're almost 5'9. I laugh at men who are under 6"0 lol
:mjcry:

Hey tho you know what Somali maah maah says about tall niggaz lol Something about them putting sheet covers on themselves when they get hungry. Yacni waa niman jilicsan:drakelaugh:

I'm not short. Tall guys are attractive.

What? The other day when I asked your height in that "Ask me any question" thread of yours the height you told me was little bit over a midget's. :deadrose:

Unless you lied to me, which is sooooooooooo wrong since you said you would answer with honesty. :ufdup:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:mjcry:

Hey tho you know what Somali maah maah says about tall niggaz lol Something about them putting sheet covers on themselves when they get hungry. Yacni waa niman jilicsan:drakelaugh:
Omg you're short too.

Damn.

Where are my tall blokes?

Q

Queen Carawelo

What? The other day when I asked your height in that "Ask me any question" thread of yours the height you told me was little bit over a midget's. :deadrose:

Unless, you lied to me, which is sooooooooooo wrong since you said you would answer with honesty. :ufdup:
5'6 is not a midget. Short is being after 5'5. Don't insult me.

5'6 is not a midget. Short is being after 5'5. Don't insult me.

looooool Sorry, I will give you an inch or 2 of mine. lol

I am really liking and warming up to this nice, non-judgmental Idol lately. Unless she's up to something and gonna blast my ass one of these days!

Horta, do you remember the qarxis you did on that atheist guy (I forgot his name) back in Somalilife? :damn:Was that AJ or some other guy by the way? Damn! You went ham on him. I think you did it on couple of people right before SL died, by posting pics of them drinking or something like that.

Hmm! I think I have to watch my back these days. :troll:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Air Jalam Yeah my crowd are in their late 20's, 30's and 40's.

LMFAO @ the basketball player! That's crazy considering how many notifications he probably has! I get stuck up if I get more than one 3 tweets to read. You know I thought you were going to say that a Somali stan of his translated but thank f that never happened!
When I tweet something :z1banet:Or get into debates with others my notification blows up lol. It's hella annoying but you get used to it lol. Sometimes my friend tags me in discussions wit others and I get hella notifications even if I pull out of the discussions.

Naw that didn't happen skinnies on Twitter know better lol.

I interact with Hodan Nalaye at times lol we follow one another. She's super cool.

Q

Queen Carawelo

looooool Sorry, I will give you an inch or 2 of mine. lol

I am really liking and warming up to this nice, non-judgmental Idol lately. Unless she's up to something and gonna blast my ass one of these days!

Horta, do you remember the qarxis you did on that atheist guy (I forgot his name) back in Somalilife? :damn:Was that AJ or some other guy by the way? Damn! You went ham on him. I think you did it on couple of people right before SL died, by posting pics of them drinking or something like that.

Hmm! I think I have to watch my back these days. :troll:

You have to remember I was 17/18 when I used to do that.
I've changed now, I'm a grown woman (when my momma is not around)
I seriously forgot his nick but I know who you're talking about. I went ham on him. He was 34 at that time so I don't think it's AJ.

Do you remember shawty_dyme? Najmiira? Dreamthedream, brown suga, isniino, ohhlala, damn.

You have to remember I was 17/18 when I used to do that.
I've changed now, I'm a grown woman (when my momma is not around)
I seriously forgot his nick but I know who you're talking about. I went ham on him. He was 34 at that time so I don't think it's AJ.

Do you remember shawty_dyme? Najmiira? Dreamthedream, brown suga, isniino, ohhlala, damn.

That is what I meant by warming up to this nice Idol. Not the crazy one back in those days. ;)

Yeah, half of those names ring a bell. I was kinda aloof back then and was addicted to browsing, plus doing my FOB thing (don't judge haha) so I don't recall most of the people. If you were the quite type back there and never joined other sites I would have forgotten your nick too. It's just that you were mid cirka laga soo hindhisay, plus you were present in other forums so it's hard to forget your qumayo nick. lol

LG%20GS100.jpg

Everyday I'm strugglin:mjcry:

What annoys me the most are those "r y still alive?" whatsapp messages. These days people
don't even top up, they just call through whatsapp:ohlord:

I got a Samsung Galaxy S5. I am going to upgrade in 6 months and get the S6 Edge when my contract is over.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm 5'7 :damedamn:Awoowe was hella tall but he married short women so did my father. Niggaz fuked us over. :francis:All my ina adeers are tall af and we are midgets such is life.

Damn homie! We're the same height. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts