Are you able to stomach providing for a masculine woman?

Are you able to stomach providing for a masculine woman?

• Total voters
Men must provide for their wives and not do 50/50 but I personally can't do that for someone who is not feminine. I'm getting married soon but was wondering if anyone has no problem providing for a masculine-acting wife? I don't see the benefit at all. I feel like fully providing requires feminine nature or it's not fair to the husband.

If u asked me this question say.. 10 years ago
I'd probably be for it.

In 2024?
scust.png

Nigga NO
I'd rather die alone.
Dealing with these women of today is akin to courting a fakkit.
Hard Pass.

1/10 would not recommend.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Men must provide for their wives and not do 50/50 but I personally can't do that for someone who is not feminine. I'm getting married soon but was wondering if anyone has no problem providing for a masculine-acting wife? I don't see the benefit at all. I feel like fully providing requires feminine nature or it's not fair to the husband.

I haven't really had to worry about providing tbh. Most chicks I pursue are educated and have decent jobs.

I don't plan on having kids so my goal is to get married and have a dual income household. It's definitely possible for me to crack 6 figs by the time I'm 32.

A 200k+ household is the goal.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If u asked me this question say.. 10 years ago
I'd probably be for it.

In 2024? View attachment 345478
Nigga NO
I'd rather die alone.
Dealing with these women of today is akin to courting a fakkit.
Hard Pass.

1/10 would not recommend.
Stop dealing with the qashin bro. It's 2024. We all know who the broke ass low value women are. Get your an educated chick with lacag.

I haven't entertained a single broke women ever since I graduated. Life been good

Providing isn't worth it unless your rich. Most decent women understand this.

Trending