Are you able to stomach providing for a masculine woman?

Are you able to stomach providing for a masculine woman?

• Total voters
Men must provide for their wives and not do 50/50 but I personally can't do that for someone who is not feminine. I'm getting married soon but was wondering if anyone has no problem providing for a masculine-acting wife? I don't see the benefit at all. I feel like fully providing requires feminine nature or it's not fair to the husband.

If u asked me this question say.. 10 years ago
I'd probably be for it.

In 2024?
scust.png

Nigga NO
I'd rather die alone.
Dealing with these women of today is akin to courting a fakkit.
Hard Pass.

1/10 would not recommend.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Men must provide for their wives and not do 50/50 but I personally can't do that for someone who is not feminine. I'm getting married soon but was wondering if anyone has no problem providing for a masculine-acting wife? I don't see the benefit at all. I feel like fully providing requires feminine nature or it's not fair to the husband.

I haven't really had to worry about providing tbh. Most chicks I pursue are educated and have decent jobs.

I don't plan on having kids so my goal is to get married and have a dual income household. It's definitely possible for me to crack 6 figs by the time I'm 32.

A 200k+ household is the goal.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If u asked me this question say.. 10 years ago
I'd probably be for it.

In 2024? View attachment 345478
Nigga NO
I'd rather die alone.
Dealing with these women of today is akin to courting a fakkit.
Hard Pass.

1/10 would not recommend.
Stop dealing with the qashin bro. It's 2024. We all know who the broke ass low value women are. Get your an educated chick with lacag.

I haven't entertained a single broke women ever since I graduated. Life been good

Providing isn't worth it unless your rich. Most decent women understand this.

Stop dealing with the qashin bro. It's 2024. We all know who the broke ass low value women are. Get your an educated chick with lacag.

I haven't entertained a single broke women ever since I graduated. Life been good

Providing isn't worth it unless your rich. Most decent women understand this.

Admittedly I've mostly dealt with low hanging fruit (financially speaking) most of my life.
I'm not really into chicks with busy careers.
Only way I could do it is if she was willing to create a joint business venture with me.

I also plan on leaving the US within the next 6 years, (alot sooner if the US becomes a fascist hellhole b4 then) - so my pool of available,sound minded,feminine women who'd also rock with extreme plans like that is slim pickings @ best. Especially in this dating market.

I need my lady focused on ME & family building 100%. That takes time, so I've been feeling like if it's meant to be it'll be.
I'm damn sho not chasing. Thats dead.
If they not hittin me with that lip biting gaze energy 24/7 BOUNCE.
20362-b29b75a760f5060fa147c35a13f79f53.png

It is what it is. I've made peace with my circumstances.
Salute to u for doin yo thang tho.

No such thing as a masculine female unless you’re referring to tomboys and no I’m not attracted to tomboys.

Tomboys aren't fakkits bra they're women😎
I'd never take one seriously (Couldn't deal with a chick thinkin she could legitimately do me in physically)
sass2.png

But to say ur not attracted to tomboys is like saying u don't like women.
Underneath those gym shorts & jean pants is prime real estate!

PRIME real estate
U know the saying.. don't knock it nigga
ufdup.png

Tomboys aren't fakkits bra they're women😎
I'd never take one seriously (Couldn't deal with a chick thinkin she could legitimately do me in physically)View attachment 345485.

But to say ur not attracted to tomboys is like saying u don't like women.
Underneath those gym shorts & jean pants is prime real estate!

PRIME real estate
U know the saying.. don't knock it nigga View attachment 345487
Not everything is “real estate” bro. Sometimes that “real estate” is next to a volcano if you catch my drift, moral of the story don’t die in pursuit of “real estate”, let the real estate come to you. Too many bros died for “real estate”
:yacadiim:

Trending

Latest posts