Are you cool with your husband marrying a second wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, no. I'm wishywashy about marriage talk less of a tag team marriage.

Do you guys really want second wives lol?

My grandpa has 4 wives, growing up, he showed me pics of his other wives in other countries and told me he wants me to have 4 wives too!

I told him I'd rather kill myself than suffer through 4 marriages.

Come on ladies, why can't you learn to share like these amazing women? :siilaanyolaugh:

if5cRyQ.png

Alhamdulilah, that man is setting an example for all of us men to look up to! Inshallah we aspire to be like him Allah willing.

VixR

Veritas
If my hubby marries another woman, I'll make sure to burn him with saliid kuleel in his sleep :)

:deadpeter: Keepin' it trill.

I'm a happy girl, but a tempest when driven to extreme anger; I legit see red, and my ears turn red as if imaginary steam were exiting my body
giphy.gif
I dunno what I'd do and I don't know that I trust myself, to be honest, hence I try to keep away from negative personalities that fxck me up, 'cuz I'm literally like the mirror in my avi.

Ironically enough, I've noticed men are turned on by a women's anger. Low-key sadists...you're there fuming, and suddenly he's sporting a raging hard-on. Nacalaaa balaaya disho, WTF is that about?
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I'm a happy girl, but a tempest when driven to extreme anger; I legit see red, and my ears turn red as if imaginary steam were exiting my body
giphy.gif
I dunno what I'd do and I don't know that I trust myself, to be honest, hence I try to keep away from negative personalities that fxck me up, 'cuz I'm literally like the mirror in my avi.

Ironically enough, I've noticed men are turned on by a women's anger. Low-key sadists...you're there fuming, and suddenly he's sporting a raging hard-on. Nacalaaa balaaya disho, WTF is that about?
giphy.gif
lMzzGBM_700wa_0.gif

angrycat

not so sad after all
any man who is doing is job right would not want a second wife, he wouldn't be able to handle it. notice how the ones who want second wives are almost always the ones who neglected their first one in terms of husbandly duties. unless you are rich, or live in some country where you can have a compound it's not feasible.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
http://cdn2.crushable.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Dwayne-The-Rock-Johnson-stay-the-f*ck-out-of-my-way.gif

VixR

Veritas
My grandpa has 4 wives, growing up, he showed me pics of his other wives in other countries and told me he wants me to have 4 wives too!

I told him I'd rather kill myself than suffer through 4 marriages.

Damn. Lol@ his strategy; keeping them in different countries. That isn't the same, tho. It's kinda like the truck drivers you hear about.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
They are. They are.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Some Somali families are weird. A couple gets married and have kids. They then agree that the wife & kids should move to Kenya or Egypt because they want to raise the kids away from the west, whilst the husband stays and works in the West and sends them money each month. The husband basically lives an iskaabulo life. What's the point in getting married if you can't go home to your wife/husband every night and curl up to them and watch your kids grow up?

I know many guys in their late 30s and 40s who live like this. They visit their families 2-3 times a year. Sidaas noolal ma ahaan.

Majority of married Somali people don't live together. The most important thing to most of them is not to grow old together but have kids and live sepperate or just divorce and do it again.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bielsa

VIP
Majority of married Somali people don't live together. The most important thing to most of them is not to grow old together but have kids and live sepperate or just divorce and do it again.

It's really sad actually.

Some Somali families are weird. A couple gets married and have kids. They then agree that the wife & kids should move to Kenya or Egypt because they want to raise the kids away from the west, whilst the husband stays and works in the West and sends them money each month. The husband basically lives an iskaabulo life. What's the point in getting married if you can't go home to your wife/husband every night and curl up to them and watch your kids grow up?

I know many guys in their late 30s and 40s who live like this. They visit their families 2-3 times a year. Sidaas noolal ma ahaan.

It is Somali tradition, in past 30s,40,50s men worked as seamen and left their wives in Somalia. Later, during 70s they went to the gulf countries. During the civil war, the same. Our women are strong but the problem is the time has changed and it does not matter which country you live, the drug and corruption became available.

Bielsa

VIP
It is Somali tradition, in past 30s,40,50s men worked as seamen and left their wives in Somalia. Later, during 70s they went to the gulf countries. During the civil war, the same. Our women are strong but the problem is the time has changed and it does not matter which country you live, the drug and corruption became available.

I agree but times has changed. A lot of them live in the West and still do this.

I can't fathom the idea of my wife and kids living in Kenya and I'm working a full time job here but live like a iskaabulo and send them money each month. II guess each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.