Are you triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
p0IFdLu.jpg

when are you guys going to grow the f*ck up and leave these people alone?:kodaksmiley:

and don't give me bull shit about how 'they are taking over our country':ivers:. no they are bloody not. being bantu doesn't mean they have anything to do with any another bantu nation. we are the ones with cuqdad.
they are SOMALI refugees just like we are, they have been Somali people for several hundred years and know no other home other than that godforsaken place so shut the hell up and let people live.:bell:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
when are you guys going to grow the f*ck up and leave these people alone?:kodaksmiley:

and don't give me bull shit about how 'they are taking over our country':ivers:. no they are bloody not. being bantu doesn't mean they have anything to do with any another bantu nation. we are the ones with cuqdad.
they are SOMALI refugees just like we are, they have been Somali people for several hundred years and know no other home other than that godforsaken place so shut the hell up and let people live.:bell:
She's just trolling sahra dont take her seriously.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Is like saying to White Americans: "Hey, are you triggered at these Somali-American born citizens being called American?" It's dumb.

Their nationality is Somali, but they're not ethnically Somali.

I'm sure most people won't have a problem with it. Also, many publications I have seen calls them "Bantu-Somali".

Is like saying to White Americans: "Hey, are you triggered at these Somali-American born citizens being called American?" It's dumb.

Their nationality is Somali, but they're not ethnically Somali.

I'm sure most people won't have a problem with it. Also, many publications I have seen calls them "Bantu-Somali".
no its like asking NATIVE Americans if their triggered which they should be.

i wonder if somali bantus look distinguishable from regular bantus

"godforsaken place" "they are somali refugees just like we are"

man....self hate is real on this site

raw

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
no its like asking NATIVE Americans if their triggered which they should be.

WTF are you talking about? There is no Native American country at the moment lol.

Why would they look different if they didn't mix with Somalis? :faysalwtf:

"godforsaken place" "they are somali refugees just like we are"

man....self hate is real on this site

raw
I was gonna go with shithole but I'm a little hopeful now. if cheese doesn't deliver i will go back to calling it a shithole.:browtf:
and yes they are Somali, in fact some of them are more proud to be Somali than some of us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WTF are you talking about? There is no Native American country at the moment lol.

Why would they look different if they didn't mix with Somalis? :faysalwtf:

america is a native american country, unless you support their genocide and occupation. whites are settlers. thats like saying italians and brits are the truest somalis despite somalia belonging to us for centuries
idk I've seen somali bantuswho look very different to regular bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.