Are you triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Somali Bantus shouldn't be equated with corrupt Kenyan cops and scroungers. What did Somali Bantus do to our ancestors, if anything we're the perpetrators
I've been to Isli multiple times and I've never heard anyone say Kenyans and Madowweyne are the same thing. Hell Isli itself itself has Madowweyne who aren't exactly privileged by Kenyan authorities.

This is an entirely made up somalispot theory. Leave them alone.

@Knowthyself @OmarLittle thanks, my post doing numbers

DAC00Q.gif
you could've just tagged me

giphy.gif

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
DAC00Q.gif

My Tests been out there sis
I've been verified both my paternal and paternal match 95% of Somali
I'm direct lineage from Gurey himself
I don't need a commoners approval.:cool:@Knowthyself

DAC00Q.gif

My Tests been out there sis
I've been verified both my paternal and paternal match 95% of Somali
I'm direct lineage from Gurey himself
I don't need a commoners approval.:cool:@Knowthyself
who is this gurey? xaguukaiimaaday? Which arab tuulo is that? war beenta jooji! on a scale from xabash to xabash how great are you shoulder shaking skills? is hyena meat a delicacy in your household? do you suffer from Aidska? let @AbdiJohnson refer you to his doctor bradar beenta nagadaaf

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
who is this gurey? xaguukaiimaaday? Which arab tuulo is that? war beenta jooji! on a scale from xabash to xabash how great are you shoulder shaking skills? is hyena meat a delicacy in your household? do you suffer from Aidska? let @AbdiJohnson refer you to his doctor bradar beenta nagadaaf
I honestly feel bad for how ignorant you are:drakelaugh: sis you're in your feelings cuz I keep it real even tho my fathers state under many attempts was going to be part of Somalia. We failed. If you don't consider my mom's blood real. Shame on you.

Don't disrespect my linage I will not let you step on our common shared history:birdman:

:drakelaugh:ps

You just played yourself

:camby:

I honestly feel bad for how ignorant you are:drakelaugh: sis you're in your feelings cuz I keep it real even tho my fathers state under many attempts was going to be part of Somalia. We failed. If you don't consider my mom's blood real. Shame on you.

Don't disrespect my linage I will not let you step on our common shared history:birdman:

:drakelaugh:ps

You just played yourself

:camby:
If you aren't MJ you aren't somali though...the rest of y'all played yourself. majerthynimo till i dhimo.

635879905612652037-1182603982_Eartha_Kitt_All_By_Myself_film_clip.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.