Are you triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Walaal..
Instead of saying "are you triggered?" you couldve just said
"Guys help me get my first Platinum thread." instead of shitting on those poor people.
Haye

tumblr_inline_ojfe6bMlUi1t507a3_500.gif

I was gonna go with shithole but I'm a little hopeful now. if cheese doesn't deliver i will go back to calling it a shithole.:browtf:
and yes they are Somali, in fact some of them are more proud to be Somali than some of us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if HSM won today i would've called myself an ethnic puntite :siilaanyolaugh:. i know you meant you :yacadiim:.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
america is a native american country, unless you support their genocide and occupation. whites are settlers. thats like saying italians and brits are the truest somalis despite somalia belonging to us for centuries
idk I've seen somali who look very different to regular bantus.
False equivalence. Your SJW brain is hilarious :drakelaugh:

I don't expect your madax to understand anything. But, Somalis are technically are or at least kinda control of Somalia, right? Somalia is technically for Somalis, and those minorities that live there. The United States is for everyone that lives here and yes whites do control most things since they're the majority.

Maybe the gods of reason help that poor Korean that will have to deal with your opinions. :lawd:

False equivalence. Your SJW brain is hilarious :drakelaugh:

I don't expect your madax to understand anything. But, Somalis are technically are or at least kinda control of Somalia, right? Somalia is technically for Somalis, and those minorities that live there. The United States is for everyone that lives here and yes whites do control most things since they're the majority.

Maybe the gods of reason help that poor Korean that will have to deal with your opinions. :lawd:
Nahhh leave koreans out of this nigisyahow :kendrickcry:

you compared somalia to white america when our history is nothing alike. the natives have control of somalia (thanks to self loving somalis unlike you. Qasaaro ) whereas america is the exact opposite. but i don't expect your mathow loving brain to understand that. how you gon compare me to a SJW when your the one fighting for minorities rights? nazi is a more accurate comparison nacala waxatahay waas, fuutatha kalafuur bantuuga cayal akugaliyan yahow luumay.

"Bantumalia ha noolato"
ItWRrY.gif

VixR

Veritas

you compared somalia to white america when our history is nothing alike. the natives have control of somalia (thanks to self loving somalis unlike you. Qasaaro ) whereas america is the exact opposite. but i don't expect your mathow loving brain to understand that. how you gon compare me to a SJW when you're the one fighting for minorities rights? nazi is a more accurate comparison nacala waxatahay waas, fuutatha kalafuur bantuuga cayal akugaliyan yahow luumay.

"Bantumalia ha noolato"
ItWRrY.gif
Why do u fear a Bantu takeover like with the US Natives?

Why do u fear a Bantu takeover like with the US Natives?
i dont...im just petty.

my ideal somalia would be no less then 85% somali. ideally 100% but god works in mysteriously ways sis, need to leave some room for a few koreans and mathow qurooxlows
mwalkright.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

you compared somalia to white america when our history is nothing alike. the natives have control of somalia (thanks to self loving somalis unlike you. Qasaaro ) whereas america is the exact opposite. but i don't expect your mathow loving brain to understand that. how you gon compare me to a SJW when your the one fighting for minorities rights? nazi is a more accurate comparison nacala waxatahay waas, fuutatha kalafuur bantuuga cayal akugaliyan yahow luumay.

"Bantumalia ha noolato"
ItWRrY.gif
How I'm fighting for minorities rights? Did me mentioning the minorities in Somalia triggered you? I aint fighting for nobody yet. I don't agree with forcefully removing minorities who lived in Somalia for decades if not centuries. How would that make an SJW? Or self-hater?

Damm, I hit a nerve huh.

How I'm fighting for minorities rights? Did me mentioning the minorities in Somalia triggered you? I aint fighting for nobody yet. I don't agree with forcefully removing minorities who lived in Somalia for decades if not centuries. How would that make an SJW? Or self-hater?

Damm, I hit a nerve huh.
"How I'm fighting for minorities rights?"

"I don't agree with forcefully removing minorities who lived in Somalia for decades if not centuries"

cry.gif&t=AOp_bjMpGsx0mBxZkLaFEoDkhiXheo8feBVF6BHPOhTLLepkcou6qJpV89btnA5JBcIcq4CgFTjFWubyjMexdr4Egu0z4qwcLwAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry i didn't know you were "special" forgive me Bradar

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
"How I'm fighting for minorities rights?"

"I don't agree with forcefully removing minorities who lived in Somalia for decades if not centuries"

cry.gif&t=AOp_bjMpGsx0mBxZkLaFEoDkhiXheo8feBVF6BHPOhTLLepkcou6qJpV89btnA5JBcIcq4CgFTjFWubyjMexdr4Egu0z4qwcLwAAAAAAAAAA

I'm sorry i didn't know you were "special" forgive me Bradar
I'm special? :dead:

It's weird seeing an Atheist being ultra-nationalist for a group of people that will never accept you.

Your false equivalence game is still strong though :nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas
i dont...im just petty.

my ideal somalia would be no less then 85% somali. ideally 100% but god works in mysteriously ways sis, need to leave some room for a few koreans and mathow qurooxlows
mwalkright.gif
The problem with the Natives and their Australian/New Zealander counterparts, the Aboriginals, is that they weren't controlling or governing the lands or anything, they were different peoples lead by chiefs and tribal figures that migrated around and settled parts of the land. In the case of the US, they spoke different languages, more than a hundred, and had different customs and stuff. Land grabbing European settlers killed millions through foreign diseases, battle and attack, but they didn't take over some unanimously governed nation of Natives. There's cases of this happening in Central America with the native Aztec governed lands and Spanish settlers like Cortes. I don't know the story of Canadian Natives.

Somali Bantus are a slim minority as far as I know. Idk why some forum members are inspiring irrational fear and hate tactics against them.

The problem with the Natives and their Australian/New Zealander counterparts, the Aboriginals, is that they weren't controlling or governing the lands or anything, they were different people's lead by chiefs and tribal figures that migrated around and settled parts of the land. In the case of the US, they spoke different languages, more than a hundred, and had different customs and stuff. Land grabbing European settlers killed millions through foreign diseases, battle and attack, but they didn't take over some unanimously governed nation of Natives. There's cases of this happening in Central America with the native Aztecs and Spanish settlers like Cortes. I don't the story of Canadian Natives.

Somali Bantus are a slim minority as far as I know. Idk why some forum members are inspiring irrational fear and hate tactics against them.

theres a slim chance now. but when somalia rises from the ashes the ones in kenya will flood in the millions, and those millions will become billions with their ana ku waaso tactics. they'll bring their aids and toognimo with them and then RIP somalia. In kenya the way they treat somalis will make your heart DESPISE the very sight of a bantu. cops beating up old women, taking bribes in the 100-1000$ whatever they have basically, singling them out and harassing them, etc. and that isn't even a homogenous country like ours is. they need special IDs to distinguish somali bantus and regular bantus who use our passports they sell at the local suuq these days. nacala . every time i see a bantu i put my bag down and ask them to square up one time for the ancestors. Carabs get these hands by default too.

Posters with identity crises spewing hatred against hardworking, respectful people. Strange posters, strange ideas. I only assume you use the internet as your outlet to act out this anti-social behavior.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
when are you guys going to grow the f*ck up and leave these people alone?:kodaksmiley:

and don't give me bull shit about how 'they are taking over our country':ivers:. no they are bloody not. being bantu doesn't mean they have anything to do with any another bantu nation. we are the ones with cuqdad.
they are SOMALI refugees just like we are, they have been Somali people for several hundred years and know no other home other than that godforsaken place so shut the hell up and let people live.:bell:
IFwY :dzmxmmb:
You keep it real
Don't ever change:yousmart:

Ever.

VixR

Veritas
theres a slim chance now. but when somalia rises from the ashes the ones in kenya will flood in the millions, and those millions will become billions with their ana ku waaso tactics. they'll bring their aids and toognimo with them and then RIP somalia. In kenya the way they treat somalis will make your heart DESPISE the very sight of a bantu. cops beating up old women, taking bribes in the 100-1000$ whatever they have basically, singling them out and harassing them, etc. and that isn't even a homogenous country like ours is. they need special IDs to distinguish somali bantus and regular bantus who use our passports they sell at the local suuq these days. nacala . every time i see a bantu i put my bag down and ask them to square up one time for the ancestors. Carabs get these hands by default too.
I don't think Somali Bantus shouldn't be equated with corrupt Kenyan cops and scroungers. What did Somali Bantus do to our ancestors, if anything we're the perpetrators

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
no its like asking NATIVE Americans if their triggered which they should be.

i wonder if somali bantus look distinguishable from regular bantus
I mean our blood lines are 50/50 with Bantu and Arab.:umad: We all got that cousin who could pass for Tanzanian ask that bro..im being forreal..genes(traits) can be recessive like that. Some get lucky with curly long hair:mjswag:

Screenshot_20170207-190751.png

I don't think Somali Bantus shouldn't be equated with corrupt Kenyan cops and scroungers. What did Somali Bantus do to our ancestors, if anything we're the perpetrators
i look at it this way. if i were chinese and somalia was 100% chinese. but we had a very small somali population all is well right? but our neighbouring countries and basically all of east africa is somali and they can just as easily flood your newly developed country would you not be shook? especially if they were deporting, killing, abusing, harassing somalis in their home countries? nah the very last person i would trust in life is a xabash and xabash lite (basically eritrea) followed by an arab, then followed by bantus. Keep these three groups and their influence VERY small and then I'm good. somali bantus don't need to leave, but their indistinguishable from the rest of africa so... :ayaanswag:. special IDs madam! YAS :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.