Asian guy comes for Faraxs bums!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Xalimoids are to be blamed for this blasphemy , just like a loose magnet they attract any kind of unwanted attention and absurdities giving these slit eyed abomination an opportunity to bash the Somali men
Xalimoids should be held accountable

Unfortunately let's all hope they are few in numbers these self hating xalimoids should look up to noble honourable Geeljirettes @Nairobi La Flores @sambuusi @Finesse @Kanini

they keeping it a :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

No cap they should be role models for the lost and misguided
:)
@Basic what's with the qashin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo @Basra give us your insights on these chinks , it'd be informative for everyone from your point of view
What's your perspective on these dog eating menace

My perspective is, he is a sad in.el. I forgive him because i have lot of Somali in.cels relatives

Xalimoids are to be blamed for this blasphemy , just like a loose magnet they attract any kind of unwanted attention and absurdities giving these slit eyed abomination an opportunity to bash the Somali men
Xalimoids should be held accountable

Unfortunately let's all hope they are few in numbers these self hating xalimoids should look up to noble honourable Geeljirettes @Nairobi La Flores @sambuusi @Finesse @Kanini

they keeping it a :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

No cap they should be role models for the lost and misguided
:)

Yeah I thought this would be our fault

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yeah I thought this would be our fault
Holy shit , are you sure you are Knowles ?
What's with the one sentence and fullstop?
The real legendary @knowles would have attacked us with her claws and metaphorically mauled us to near oblivion.
Ahh who can forget her long PHD essays on why faraxs are .......
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

@Afrique I didn't specifically mentioned that xaliimos are to be blamed I said there are xalimoids and luugo baasto counterparts initiating self destruction sequence at the international arena

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Simping as usual :ehh:
Well I'm sorry I treat women like a human, next I'm going to proclaim the dastardly act of being against ten year olds being married to odays in Somalia. I truly am the king of simps, go tell your hooyo to get back in the kitchen for me saxiib.
@Yukon_Niner I agree. As you can see the gift that keeps on giving :mjhaps:
No longer shall mercury be forced to endure the title of simp alone:mjhaps:

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
A nice, firm ass is a good feature for men. It looks good in dress pants. All girls secretly love it. If you're a Farah with a fine ass, flaunt that shit.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There’s a habit sspot faraxs have when another man attacks them. They get their claws out and attack xalimos instead. :susp:
I am different than these breed of SSPOTER octopuses they are keen on using their tentacles to attack their opponents without rationalising kkkkkkk

It's true and a fact , that there are several zooomalis using social media platforms to degrade the geeljire nation just like this wide eyed ch*nk for example

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
[
Well I'm sorry I treat women like a human, next I'm going to proclaim the dastardly act of being against ten year olds being married to odays in Somalia. I truly am the king of simps, go tell your hooyo to get back in the kitchen for me saxiib.

No longer shall mercury be forced to endure the title of simp alone:mjhaps:
Tell your hooyo to go back to her french masters like the good maid she is

I can see how the french turned you into a khaniis gaal :hmm: