Asian guy comes for Faraxs bums!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
[

Tell your hooyo to go back to her french masters like the good maid she is

I can see how the french turned you into a khaniis gaal :hmm:
Sxb these djibooty-ian are different breeds of hominem walle iyo bille they're something else ,the more I learn about their history , the less respect I have for them

This guy is definitely an example
.@Yukon_Niner

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
[

That may not be my qabil but I shall defend it anyway.

Tell your hooyo to go suck off the Italians Maybe they could bring civilization to the xoolo blowing themselves up. Actually I take it back Amisom has fulfilled that role, you're beginning to learn the steps to civility through Madow soldiers.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
[

I remember you saying not to bring family into it previously. All during Ramadan as well damn

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Sxb these djibooty-ian are different breeds of hominem walle iyo bille they're something else ,the more I learn about their history , the less respect I have for them

This guy is definitely an example
.@Yukon Niner
I'm not even from Djibouti my mother's side of the family is :mjlol:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I'm not even from Djibouti my mother's side of the family is :mjlol:
I have observed you for quite a damn time , you're a one heck of a paragraphic writer
you have been defending Djiboutian affairs and on a crusade ever since.
You get high levels of blood pressure
when a particular debater correlates La Francais highly with Djibouti .

Taas miyaanu inkiri karnaa
:russ: :chrisfreshhah:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I have observed you for quite a damn time , you're a one heck of a paragraphic writer
you have been defending Djiboutian affairs and on a crusade ever since.
You get high levels of blood pressure
when a particular debater correlates La Francais highly with Djibouti .

Taas miyaanu inkiri karnaa
:russ: :chrisfreshhah:
Sxb there's no need to lie, I've defended Djibouti a total of 3 times and I've insulted it more. I use to refer to it as a French brothel to piss of Cobra.

War heede first you lie about a dog attack and now my internet habits? How low must you go?

Holy shit , are you sure you are Knowles ?
What's with the one sentence and fullstop?
The real legendary @knowles would have attacked us with her claws and metaphorically mauled us to near oblivion.
Ahh who can forget her long PHD essays on why faraxs are .......
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

@Afrique I didn't specifically mentioned that xaliimos are to be blamed I said there are xalimoids and luugo baasto counterparts initiating self destruction sequence at the international arena

walal I’ve retired another xalimo has taken over that persona. The depressive one with the naked body as a dp. You know who I’m talking about. Do you write poetry by any chance, you use such descriptive language.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Tell your hooyo to go suck off the Italians Maybe they could bring civilization to the xoolo blowing themselves up. Actually I take it back Amisom has fulfilled that role, you're beginning to learn the steps to civility through Madow soldiers.
Every nation has slid into a your women, god knows how many bases are in Jibooty, but the french get the first dip as sign of your loyalty

Heck even Anfar will blowing your backs, best be careful:manny:

how did this turn into a qabil fight?

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
They will end up like AA women. Left behind and bitter. Only the few good xalimas will be picked up. The rest will marry ajnabi tings.

Half the ajnabi divorce stories on youtube are these type of self hating girls, that find out the hard way that the community no longer wants them.

Do whatever but the minute you bash the community you ajnabis you are exiled.

:kodaksmiley:
Oh we’re so scared. What will we do without you guys?

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Every nation has slid into a your women, god knows how many bases are in Jibooty, but the french get the first dip as sign of your loyalty

Heck even Anfar will blowing your backs, best be careful:manny:
Madows blow your backs and Al-shabab blow up your city, the one Baba siad built for your aborigine brethren.

At the end of the day Djibouti is more developed than that shithole called Bombádishu, you can't even compare the two countries since Somalia doesn't even come up on the HDI scale kkkkkkk.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Madows blow your backs and Al-shabab blow up your city, the one Baba siad built for your aborigine brethren.

At the end of the day Djibouti is more developed than that shithole called Bombádishu, you can't even compare the two countries since Somalia doesn't even come up on the HDI scale kkkkkkk.
So you are a french Jibooty garac after all, try harder to hide your qabil better

Ismail Gulleh truly understands the meaning of sharing is caring. Explains why everyone wants a base there, ileen you get free Cisse JiBOOTY on demand:pachah1:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
So you are a french Jibooty garac after all, try harder to hide your qabil better

Ismail Gulleh truly understands the meaning of sharing is caring. Explains why everyone wants a base there, ileen you get free Cisse Jibooty on demand:pachah1:
You actually think I'm firm Djibouti? I've defended Puntland harder than this:dead:

War heede I have no intention of spending my time arguing with reer amisom. I shall limit my interactions with homo erectus people to museums.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nikka im joking im somali as u can get

1589570914915.png