Ask Mercury thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Calm down & stop being emotional & answer the question, have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be a lady?

LOL youre one weird bastard Of course I wondered how id look in long hair my bidaar friend

wink.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Well Id say @BebsiBolice Cause shes smart funny and she dont take shit from others and she speaks fluent French :leon:

My niece is a sweet girl though she will drive you crazy, but you might be lucky since she can't stress you to lose any more hair, just paypal me a cut of the sooryo :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
LOL youre one weird bastard Of course I wondered how id look in long hair my bidaar friend

wink.gif
What kind of low down dirty suspect in the closet pocket holding GIF is that kkkk

What's with the hostility? I have you know that I'm fond of my bidaar, hell its my trademark.

There's no need to go off on the profanities, let's keep this civil shall we miss Mercury da barbarian kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Mercury do you feel more comfortable in female company instead of males? Do you feel you can relate to women more than men? Have you ever wondered how painful menstrual cycle is for a lady?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I take pride in being different you see I don't like to conform to what society & the media deem as normal, individuality is that which I cherish more than being accepted by a group of people who have been conditioned yet they know it not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending