At what age do single halimos get more desperate? (poll)

At what age do single halimos get more desperate?

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Tonight I saw a chick that just months ago told me she was with "someone" crawling back to
me and asking for marriage. So the question remains at what age do single females become
more desperate for marriage and babies? I would say starting from age 26.

I don't think that they get desperate, but it's more about the pressure they receive from family and society really. Most girls would be happy to wait until they find a man who meets all their criteria, whatever age that might be. However, dadka hadalkooda ee ka joogi la'yihiin.

26 is not even old.

Bohol

VIP
I don't think that they get desperate, but it's more about the pressure they receive from family and society really. Most girls would be happy to wait until they find a man who meets all their criteria, whatever age that might be. However, dadka hadalkooda ee ka joogi la'yihiin.

26 is not even old.

True inabti. Two main factors: family pressure and ticking biological clock. Either way I will be like.

woSqGm.gif

Bohol

VIP
So far the poll ranks between 27-30. I kinda agree. If a halimo hasn't had a family of her own by that time something
isn't right.

When are you getting married horta? Gabar ma ku raadiya inabti?:)

Hadaa gabadhaha qaaradkastoo ee joogaan guurka dib ee uu dhigteen ..women are giving birth to their first child in their late 20s/early 30s waa la ilbaxay.

Bohol

VIP
When are you getting married horta? Gabar ma ku raadiya inabti?:)

Hadaa gabadhaha qaaradkastoo ee joogaan guurka dib ee uu dhigteen ..women are giving birth to their first child in their late 20s/early 30s waa la ilbaxay.

I got plenty on lock inabti. This particular one wants to come and visit me in my country :lol: , she is cute as well. We will see
how it goes bal. I got chicks travelling for me miles and miles.

:mjswag:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I honestly don't understand why Somalis rush to marriage. They should pursue their life goals and get married when they're ready. Life isnt about what old habros think.

As for the concern about fertility, they have until they reach menopause to have a child.

waraabe

Your superior
If you marry before 30 it means you ain't got a career you care about . This applies to both men and women

Wallahi Somalis talk about marriage too much. Never talk about careers, education etc but always marriage. No wonder we are a shit community who can't achieve anything

Bohol

VIP
If you marry before 30 it means you ain't got a career you care about . This applies to both men and women

No point having a career if your eggs dry up. That is why even white women with very good
jobs cry and rush to the hospitals to get IV treatments when they don't meet deadline to be a
mother.

waraabe

Your superior
No point having a career if your eggs dry up. That is why even white women cry and rush to hospital to get IV treatments
when they don't meet deadline to be a mother.

IVF means you can have kids at 60 these days so there is no rush for marriage and rightly so.

IVF is rather free or doesn't cost much

Bohol

VIP
Dont Somali girls want to marry in their early to mid 20s?

I never see Somali women marrying in their later years.

True. Somali women get married early to mid 20s. That is why I said by the time they reach 26 they panic because it
is only 4 years away from the dreaded "30" .

Bohol

VIP
IVF means you can have kids at 60 these days so there is no rush for marriage and rightly so.

IVF is rather free or doesn't cost much

It is costly and there is a higher chance of health complications. Besides no halimo wants to be a mother to a toddler when she
is a ayeeyo. Afterall life expectancy in Somalis is not high. It is unrealistic option.

True. Somali women get married early to mid 20s. That is why I said by the time they reach 26 they panic because it
is only 4 years away from the dreaded "30" .

Why do they panic though? Is it because they want babies or because the older they become, the less likely a man wants them? If it's the former, they can have kids in their 30s and they shouldn't worry

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why do people rush for marriage like its an achievement?

I think its better when people got their life sorted education/career you got a better foundation for marriage

Bohol

VIP
Why do they panic though? Is it because they want babies or because the older they become, the less likely a man wants them? If it's the former, they can have kids in their 30s and they shouldn't worry

A combination of both. In Somali culture only under 25 girls are very desired (first choice) since it is their prime time of
beauty and fertility.

waraabe

Your superior
It is costly and there is a higher chance of health complications. Besides no halimo wants to be a mother to a toddler when she
is a ayeeyo. Afterall life expectancy in Somalis is not high. It is unrealistic option.

Listen sxb. I am saying women naturally have until they are 45 to have kids and unnaturally that is extended to 60 years. There is no pressure in them getting married. Their families may feel different but that isn't up to them at the end of the day. I say focus on careers and education before you think about marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.