At what age do single halimos get more desperate? (poll)

At what age do single halimos get more desperate?

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
A women looks best at the ages 18-23, after that they start to loose it unless she keeps herself tight and fit by exercising.
However, a man has to have money and reputation in order to reel in young women if he is past the ages of 30.

Bohol

VIP
@waraabe Reality is Somali women don't care about career and other white driven attitudes. They want to pop out them babies
first a lot of them. So I say let them.

woSqGm.gif

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
If you marry before 30 it means you ain't got a career you care about . This applies to both men and women

Wallahi Somalis talk about marriage too much. Never talk about careers, education etc but always marriage. No wonder we are a shit community who can't achieve anything

Somalis love that shit in your profile pic, but can't seem to understand what family planning is. :bell:

A women looks best at the ages 18-23, after that they start to loose it unless she keeps herself tight and fit by exercising.
However, a man has to have money and reputation in order to reel in young women if he is past the ages of 30.

anything above 23 is old to u?????? :damn:
I never did get the appeal of old men :damedamn:

age like fine wine kulaha... nah he's dusty

I got plenty on lock inabti. This particular one wants to come and visit me in my country :lol: , she is cute as well. We will see
how it goes bal. I got chicks travelling for me miles and miles.

:mjswag:

So how old is she hee? And why is she the one visiting you? Cajiib. Gabadha la doonan jiray, wth is going on?

Bohol

VIP
30 isn't even old :mjlol:

ur eggs aren't going to die as soon as u hit 30 damn

30 is old. Are you nuts. Usually if a girl reachs 30 her only hope is getting married by some 50 year old divorcee oday with
calool. 30 is old female wise but not for a guy, he can get a young 20 year old honey.

Bohol

VIP
So how old is she hee? And why is she the one visiting you? Cajiib. Gabadha la doonan jiray, wth is going on?

She is over 25 but very cute.. I should knock her up soon (halal). Well I don't have a
free time until summer so it is easier for her. If a girl wants you badly she will do anything
to get to the destination.

:mjswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
30 aint that old some here seem to make it like that person is doomed

I was at an aroos a while back the girl who got married was 33 and a surgeon

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Only broke guys discriminate against older women.

I know a 29 year old physician who married a 34 year old woman. And he's in love with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waraabe

Your superior
Only broke guys discriminate against older women.

I know a 29 year old physician who married a 34 year old woman. And he's in love with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My uncle married a woman who was older then her and she was a civil servant. Only uneducated men say they won't marry an older woman

Status
Not open for further replies.