At what age do single halimos get more desperate? (poll)

At what age do single halimos get more desperate?

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wants to be a "mum" and a "wife" ASAP that is why.

Are you two compatible? Rushing into marriage is never a good thing. It seems like she's just one of many options to you, but iyadane diyaarad ee ku so raaceeysa. :faysalwtf:

Meeshee joogta nin la'aan ma ka jirto? I'm truly shocked. Nin diyaarad loo raacayo. :kanyehmm:

Bohol

VIP
@Reiko What are the benefits of marrying a older woman? Technically they are less fertile than younger women.
There is no benefit there.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko What are the benefits of marrying a older woman? Technically they are less fertile than younger women.
There is no benefit there.
Everything about marriage shouldn't be about kids. You want a friendship in the marriage, a companion, a ride or die. If you can find that in an older woman then you will be the luckiest man alive, Ofcourse 30 year olds can have kids also. Don't play yourself duke.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Everything about marriage shouldn't be about kids. You want a friendship in the marriage, a companion, a ride or die. If you can find that in an older woman then you will be the luckiest man alive, Ofcourse 30 year olds can have kids also. Don't play yourself duke.

How old are you huuno? I will send you my mehr if you're ready to take up third wife position?

Bohol

VIP
Are you two compatible? Rushing into marriage is never a good thing. It seems like she's just one of many options to you, but iyadane diyaarad ee ku so raaceeysa. :faysalwtf:

Meeshee joogta nin la'aan ma ka jirto? I'm truly shocked. Nin diyaarad loo raacayo. :kanyehmm:

Let her rush my way. I need to feed well inabti. I got a appetite the size of Australia that needs to be satisfied.

woSqGm.gif

Inabti, you will have daughters one day. Ha ku ciyaarin gabadhaha.

Taas iska dhaaf aan ku dhihi lahaa...she seems like inee desperate tahay (even though she's only 25) cajiib wallahi.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Most girls want to marry but don't know how to approach it. They are afraid of tripping over stones so they just sidetrack all potential until they "think" they're ready which in reality it never comes.

It's best to play the field throughout your 20s, go on a few dates, meet people, have your heart broken a few times, dadka kala baro. "I'm focused on my career" is a bad excuse, your career will be with you until you reach old age anyway. I'd go as far as saying a bad marriage is better than being single because you need to get out the comfort zone of being alone. It is a life changing venture and i havent seen anyone who regrets it. If course this doesn't apply if you don't want it alltogether.

Bohol

VIP

One negativity though is older women are more hard headed. You can't teach them new tricks. No Somali man wants that
hassle of endless arguments. We want someone to call us "yes habiibi" what can I do for you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One negativity though is older women are more hard headed. You can't teach them new tricks. No Somali man wants that
hassle of endless arguments. We want someone to call us "yes habiibi" what can I do for you.
You think 19 year olds will do that? You're in a rude awakening if you're expecting that.:pachah1:

Bohol

VIP
Inabti, you will have daughters one day. Ha ku ciyaarin gabadhaha.

Taas iska dhaaf aan ku dhihi lahaa...she seems like inee desperate tahay (even though she's only 25) cajiib wallahi.

If I say no it will break her heart even more. But yes desperate girls are odd, they are too needy.

Status
Not open for further replies.