At what age would you like to have children?

Your grandfather is a goat
Thank you my friend for your kind words, He had his last child when he was 82 with a women who was 30 years younger than him, My aunt is three years younger then me, Even when he was 80 years old and nearly blind he still took up the ak47 to defend his clans honor

25 sounds good to me, I should be stable by then.
:mjdontkno:
But this is just pure speculation as I cannot foresee the future and the events which change and whether I am dead or sterile or not.

What if I get an awakening and decide to go monk-mode.

The world is getting shittier by the day and the ethical responsibility of bringing a child here isn't looking any brighter, might consider saving one by adopting instead
The world is safer than it has ever been, adoption is something I would consider. Some people believe the bond with the child would be different what do you think. I personally believe genetics has nothing to do with a parent child relationship.

27? You are basically death by then. I want to live long enough to see me grandson or granddaughters children. Children are one of the greatest blessing on these earth, Dont squander ons youth like i did, Since i was 14 i was running the streets propagating general fuckery what good did it do to me? One stand nights will not give you the satisfaction of having a good wife with morals, Being near your kids and kin is truly the greatest feeling in these world

27? You are basically death by then. I want to live long enough to see me grandson or granddaughters children. Children are one of the greatest blessing on these earth, Dont squander ons youth like i did, Since i was 14 i was running the streets propagating general fuckery what good did it do to me? One stand nights will not give you the satisfaction of having a good wife with morals, Being near your kids and kin is truly the greatest feeling in these world
Different people have different views

I wouldn’t mind having children at 18 years old but I’m not rich enough to support myself or a family. If I was brought up in a rich family then I would get married early

Radical

Been there, done that
The world is safer than it has ever been, adoption is something I would consider. Some people believe the bond with the child would be different what do you think. I personally believe genetics has nothing to do with a parent child relationship.
Climate and global economy are worsening, there are more slaves today than there ever was in any period, world leaders aren't getting any smarter, more people are falling into penury than getting out. We're heading down a very dark path unless there's a massive systemic revolution in the next ten years

I agree it's more about upbringing than genetics, Ofcourse that question of who's their real parents will always linger in their minds but it won't matter to them if they were raised with enough compassion and commitment

Trending

Latest posts