Awdal MP Mohamed Abiib arrested

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SOOMAALI IYO SAMAROONOOW NINKII GAABNAA EE M.ABIIB, HABAR AWAL BAA AFDUUBTAY OO WALIBA SIDA LA SHEEGAYO INTAY QAAWISAY, FILMO ANSHAX XUMAA KA DUUBTAY.

TAAS BADALKEED HABAR AWAL, CARUURTA MUUSE BIIXI IYO INTA LASOO SHAQEYSAYBA, MID LA MID AH, WAXAY GEYSTEEN HA U DIYAARGAROOBAAN OO HADDAAD KU FULIMAYSAAN.
👍

Guul & Gobanimo Samaroon.

1725337066776.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Samaroon is an exceptional case as a federal state waa dad dhisan oo leh waxgarad xoogaan waana dad meel istaagi karo and don't need Somaliland. I call for the creation of awdal state.

Ina abiib in sidan loola dhaqmo only because he is calling for his clan interest wax la yeeli Karo ma aha. Ive noticed about these langaab hags and isaaq they don't mind their own business and focus on themselves, they really focus on you and your clan like some dad gumaysan.

They have inferiority complex why do they care if awdal takes care of their interests, how does that effect U? The truth is these two clans r incompetent and I'm the first to speak it out and say f*ck somalinimo I'm not hiding we got some clans who are ruling class and some who are not.

It's like Africa or African Americans wallahi inaysan talin Karin and they only stay in power to ball bust the white ruling class cause they don't want to admit you are inferior that's why or else U would be like east Asians who focus on themselves not other people.

Puntland first movement is for the love it's ppl they don't care what your ppl do nor do they play an obstacle role because kalsooni bay isku gaban.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'll never believe in somalinimo Ninkan Ina abiib oo beeshisa danahooda keliya uu taagna not xumanta beelaha kale manta waa xabsi and U know what where is this fake somalinimo, why aren't they all uprising in Somalia, if somalinimo is true?

Hey puntitequeen I'll see U at Puntland first meeting and don't ever mention those Somalis to me. I don't hate Somalis socially that's where lots of U mistake me, but other Somali clans and their leaders have been nothing but an obstacle for 30 years and I hate them because I know why they do it, their inferior n scared of your success Uma arkan guul Somaliyeed their leaders they see U as an enemy because waa Tasha teen. I know Somali leader mentality of other clans as they fear their own clans who aren't the same so their shocked by your clan progress.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Breaking Samaroon militia have created isbaaro between Hargeisa and Boorame and demand Ina Abiib release

Jamaac shabeel idoor opposition politician, I'm not maskin samaroon. No one can threaten me. Kkkk shows SL is only for Isaaq especially HA/HJ. With Harti gone, will reer Awdal follow?
Samaroon should have armed themselves to the teeth. Sure peace is important and work towards it but arm yourself cause only then can you demand for your rights in this cursed peninsula

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
you should hope for a peaceful separation and not another war, people on this forum are so bloodthirsty its insane. you would not be talking like this if it was one of your relatives that died in lasanod
Jeegaan say it, you want something, take it by force.

Dadkani Gunnimo bay qateen ee waqtiga ha iskaga luminana. Waxba fulin maayan ilaa waxbadan oo dhexooda ku jira aay badalaan. Cadawgooda koowaad waa laftooda.

Sababta aay udiidanyihiin inay xaqdarada ka dagaalamaan lama yaqano. Hadeed duco uun bay ubaahan yihiin.

They tried to impeach him already and everytime it’s failed. You guys are taking this too seriously Bixi knows he’s losing the election and he’s crashing out now.

Stoking up wars in Ceeri, editing videos to make his crowds look bigger, arresting elected MPs now. If this was last year it would have been bigger but he’s gone in 70 days lol this war that you pray for isn’t happening