Babymomma culture has ruined us

Ramen

🌸
The plague that has destroyed our community is poverty ridden geriatric Somali men who start multiple families. And of course the retarded women who open their legs for these men. Halal babymommas!

As a woman, your purpose is to marry the man with the most resources and wealth. What brought you to an uncle that is actively avoiding his 6 other kids??. There was this Somali uncle in my neighbourhood. I always thought that he was a great father to his kids until he married a woman (whilst being married to the mother of his kids). That made me report him to the police and now he got deported alhamdulilah. The old wife is now struggling to take care of her kids and his new wife is living as a single mom too cause he left her pregnant. The moral of the story is - these men are not shit.
:stressed:

We’re no better than the AAs who produce bastards. In fact, I’m sure most of you are legally bastards whose parents fooled the system into giving them more ceer.

This dysfunction is also tied to the high criminal rates in the community. The young Somali male seeks out criminal male leadership because his father is piping some maid in xamar instead of raising him like how a parent should.

How can we create a high trust society if openly cheating on your life partner is accepted? Scamming the state whilst claiming to be a righteous Muslim? War ilaahi yaqaan. Sometimes I think dad inkaarsan ba tihin bc why do we see the same dysfunctional pattern in every country you migrate to?

Mac salam

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The plague that has destroyed our community is poverty ridden geriatric Somali men who start multiple families. And of course the retarded women who open their legs for these men. Halal babymommas!

As a woman, your purpose is to marry the man with the most resources and wealth. What brought you to an uncle that is actively avoiding his 6 other kids??. There was this Somali uncle in my neighbourhood. I always thought that he was a great father to his kids until he married a woman (whilst being married to the mother of his kids). That made me report him to the police and now he got deported alhamdulilah. The old wife is now struggling to take care of her kids and his new wife is living as a single mom too cause he left her pregnant. The moral of the story is - these men are not shit.
:stressed:

We’re no better than the AAs who produce bastards. In fact, I’m sure most of you are legally bastards whose parents fooled the system into giving them more ceer.

This dysfunction is also tied to the high criminal rates in the community. The young Somali male seeks out criminal male leadership because his father is piping some maid in xamar instead of raising him like how a parent should.

How can we create a high trust society if openly cheating on your life partner is accepted? Scamming the state whilst claiming to be a righteous Muslim? War ilaahi yaqaan. Sometimes I think dad inkaarsan ba tihin bc why do we see the same dysfunctional pattern in every country you migrate to?

Mac salam

This has been so for many years now. It started with Canada. Then the UK. And now USA. Single mother culture is the new black americans

While frowned upon in the west, the act of marrying of marrying multiple woman I don’t believe warrants deportation, each family has its dynamics and there are fathers who actually do a good job raising all their children from these types of Union. reporting to the authorities and involving yourself in the affairs of a different family, is nasty work and xasidnimo of a different ilk.

Ramen

🌸
While frowned upon in the west, the act of marrying of marrying multiple woman I don’t believe warrants deportation, each family has its dynamics and there are fathers who actually do a good job raising all their children from these types of Union. reporting to the authorities and involving yourself in the affairs of a different family, is nasty work and xasidnimo of a different ilk.
In what world does a broke man have the right to access more than one woman? It’s completely unnatural and illegal

Broke men who marry multiple women are selfish and irresponsible. Whatever happens to those kids, are his fault, whether they fail to succeed in life or the afterlife.

In what world does a broke man have the right to access more than one woman? It’s completely unnatural and illegal

They are selfish reproductive abusers, who only care about getting their rocks off, and to brag about the number of children they have, to other losers. Their comprehension of islam starts and ends with 'more than one wife allowed', they didn't read beyond that, or simply don't care. Because if they did care, they would be terrified of having more than one wife.

is it warranted that such a person may have their livelihood destroyed and may end up estranged or separated from their children? if the wife had no agency in the marriage that’s different but we’re assuming that the wives were ok with the arrangement, and if that’s the case then I think it’s xasidnimo and there’s no amount of bending of morality that can justify it.

and that’s not even going into deen or the dhaqan.

Women aren’t stupid, if they’re fine with their spouse marrying another woman that means 9/10 their husband is able to provide for them and their children. Marrying a broke man is social suicide and word travels fast in the fob community, which I think you’re referring to.

Somali guys view babies as trophies, the more you have the more prestige. Unfortunately it’s a product of our culture and possibly history.
Ehh, this cultural practice can go both ways, a female divorcee in the Somali community can get married again relatively quick, and some may choose to be a second wife for all manner of reason. and it’s not frowned upon, there’s different dynamics at play here that we say wlhis or western born ciyaal won’t understand fully.

It’ll be a different case with western born ciyaal and this practice of quick marriage and multiplication of wives that’s common amongst fobs will die out with them, simply because it’s not economically feasible.

Broke men who marry multiple women are selfish and irresponsible. Whatever happens to those kids, are his fault, whether they fail to succeed in life or the afterlife.
1. Broke men cannot afford to marry multiple women unless they’re extremely attractive/ shukaansi merchants Or try their luck with divorced older women
2. The blame is on both of the parents, the father for marrying above his means and the mother for entertaining it
3. This scenario im sure is imaginary and I don’t believe OP’s story after careful observation and reflection.

I’ve said this before but the Somali kids with their mothers make so much noise in my neighborhood, it’s embarrassing. The Pakistani and Arab kids are respectful, only the Somali kids are frowned upon.

I’ve said this before but the Somali kids with their mothers make so much noise in my neighborhood, it’s embarrassing. The Pakistani and Arab kids are respectful, only the Somali kids are frowned upon.
IMG_7515.jpeg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I know this 70 something yr old somali man who married divorced multiple women in his younger years. He has a total of 32 children yet has no relationship with any of his children. This old fool is in denial and says good children are calaf. He has been tested with all his children becoming caasi and it's the mothers that made the children hate him. All your 32 adult children are caasi???!

Janet Jackson Reaction GIF

No self reflection and no accountability.
He had never apologized to his children for his deadbeat ways. Each time he divorced a woman, he divorced the children he had with her as well. Some of his ex wives remarried and some didn't but they all raised the children well surprisingly. His 19 daughters are all highly educated and hold great positions in the diaspora. I knew he was problematic when old fool called his grandson from his cardiologist daughter a wecel. Reason; she married a fellow cardiologist Lebanese man and didn't bother to ask for his permission.
Imagine being so bitter and in denial of how you failed to establish a relationship with your children, and now you resort to badmouthing your grandchildren.

Recently, he got diagnosed with a terminal illness. None of his 32 children visit him and none will shed a tear when he dies as he is a stranger to them. Such is the fate of halal sperm donors..

They reap what they sow :stressed:

People need to ask themselves why Somalis, who are conservative Muslims, share many of the social issues that other Africans and African diaspora such as African Americans face, despite being from different geographical areas with completely different religious codes for hundreds of years

Trending