Babymomma culture has ruined us

You’re focusing on the wrong thing
Not really. Since how do you know he wasn’t giving them money? Don’t get me wrong, I’m the first to criticize this arrangement since Somalis definitely abuse polygamy, but getting someone deported and then mentioning his wife is struggling is crazy. Have you stopped to think that maybe she’s struggling because you deported her money source?
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Self awareness is surely lacking indeed.

Ramen

🌸
Not really. Since how do you know he wasn’t giving them money? Don’t get me wrong, I’m the first to criticize this arrangement since Somalis definitely abuse polygamy, but getting someone deported and then mentioning his wife is struggling is crazy. Have you stopped to think that maybe she’s struggling because you deported her money source?
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Self awareness is surely lacking indeed.
Sometimes you have to show an example in order to warn the others. Siyaad style

Ramen

🌸
Who exactly benefitted from him being deported? And how does someone get deported for polygamy, it's not like they were legally married?
This post sounds like a LARP
it doesn’t matter. If you’re legally married and have nikkah with another woman, you’re still breaking the law

I know this 70 something yr old somali man who married divorced multiple women in his younger years. He has a total of 32 children yet has no relationship with any of his children. This old fool is in denial and says good children are calaf. He has been tested with all his children becoming caasi and it's the mothers that made the children hate him. All your 32 adult children are caasi???!

Janet Jackson Reaction GIF

I doubt this story,there’s no way all his 32 kids are caasi to him either you heard this story from someone or you made it up

No self reflection and no accountability.
He had never apologized to his children for his deadbeat ways. Each time he divorced a woman, he divorced the children he had with her as well. Some of his ex wives remarried and some didn't but they all raised the children well surprisingly. His 19 daughters are all highly educated and hold great positions in the diaspora. I knew he was problematic when old fool called his grandson from his cardiologist daughter a wecel. Reason; she married a fellow cardiologist Lebanese man and didn't bother to ask for his permission.
Imagine being so bitter and in denial of how you failed to establish a relationship with your children, and now you resort to badmouthing your grandchildren.

Recently, he got diagnosed with a terminal illness. None of his 32 children visit him and none will shed a tear when he dies as he is a stranger to them. Such is the fate of halal sperm donors..

They reap what they sow :stressed:

Trending

Latest posts