Bajaaj Are Getting Banned In Mogadishu

reer

VIP
I support A and B because the bajaaj are getting too much but do you think they should also reduce the tax if their working days are lessened?
hes bullxaaring. bajaaj has
prevented alot of youth from tahriib. i suspect this ban is so the hormuud can expand and odayga jimcaale can fatten his bank account even more.

Last edited:
Bajaaj make places look like shanty flavellas and they are not comfortable or convenient. I feel sorry for the drivers who are losing their livelihood and this move should have come with new job training and a guarantee of a new job.

However, the parasitic,criminal, monopoly called Hormuud, doesn't care about anyone but itself. People will only start caring when their own pockets are affected by Hormuud. But don't worry, they will come for everything, like the virus they are.

These are the facts

1) Bajaaj has kept our youth employed and satisfied
2) Too much Bajaaj is causing safety hazards and makes the city look ghetto
3) All the previous governments before have led down our youth for not creating jobs for them and giving them the necessary training.

I support A and B because the bajaaj are getting too much but do you think they should also reduce the tax if their working days are lessened?
They shouldn't pay taxes imo. What services are they getting in return? Reer Muqdisho need to champion their own rights and demand better services from FGS(specially) and BRA.