Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Authentic Somalis, if you had to choose between the two who would you want in Somalia?

What are the pros and cons of Bantus and cad cads.

Since I love xalwa, I would let the cad cads stay. :manny:

c7NJRa2.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why would we want to be assimilated when Somalia is the worlds most failed state. Why dont you prove yourselves to us first.

Lol i was just kidding mate:drakekidding:

Unlike some on sspot, i would rather the indigenous peoples of Somalia keep their culture and way of life intact.

In addition, my family is based from Somaliland but we (family as a whole) still want Somalia to stabilise and prosper.

Both we need to look after guests afterall we are known for our hospitality.But this comes with a few conditions and one of them is never to claim our ancestral land otherwise you'll get the boot.Other than that all are welcome.

I don't mind having both but seeing how much bantus make up "fake news" is making me nervous, they're mission is to also outnumber us, very scary huh? :tacky:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
they are suffering with us and they are proud somalis
Wallahi if i was them i would run outta that hell whole,why be content being in a society where your people are subjugated and you have the simple option to migrate smh

Wallahi if i was them i would run outta that hell whole,why be content being in a society where your people are subjugated and you have the simple option to migrate smh
I have no clue . But they do take pride in where are from and have hopes of coming back those who migrated which I admire and respect . and they deserve a dignified life and peace in our mutual land ...

Status
Not open for further replies.