Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Bantu is about to become laandheere af, they make like 10 babies/family. We are fucked. Dey daking oofarrr.

You did by signing up for this forum to constantly beg us for approval. :siilaanyolaugh: Well the decision is in and we do not approve, Falafelpreet. :siilaanyosmile:
How sad of you! I will never beg an ethnic Somali. Let me warn you the whole world looks down on Somalis. That means no one will ever beg you for approval.

I don't mind having both but seeing how much bantus make up "fake news" is making me nervous, they're mission is to also outnumber us, very scary huh? :tacky:

Hmm you got a point there.

When i used the term 'indigenous', i used it loosely to mean groups that were in present day Somalia for a long time but that isn't the case for the bantus who were brought in as slaves mostly in the 19th century by arabs and not Somalis.

What's worse is that they claim to be the indigenous peoples of the south/jubbaland whilst the Somalis are this foreign, mulatto Arabs (wut?) Who came recently which is an absolute farce.

For now, their "fake news" tends to be based on the odd YouTube vid or an obscure article but Somalis shouldn't be complacent lest George clooney (south Sudan shill) comes around (lol) and/or Kenya gets their dirty tentacles in jubbaland by using this false rhetoric to spur divisions.

But most of all, they should be treated equally as it was no fault of their own that they ended up in Somalia plus they were victims (and abusers in some cases) during the civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending