Bantu or Cad cads who can stay in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what contradiction is? I didn't tell the whole story. In 1988 his house was broken into and robbed by Somalis.
so all somalis, even the ones in hargeysa getting bombarded by the man your uncle was working for in 88. shouldnt you take some blame for what happened in hargeysa since your uncle was literally a rep for that man and his admin:comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He was an ambassador he wasn't involved in military matters. He's a civilian.
do you know what an ambassador is or does.
def
--an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.--

your uncle was going around foreign countries as a mouth piece for the government that was killing its own citizens. if you can provide him leaving the job and distancing himself from the attrocities that is fine but you cant deny he does not share responsibility.
and by your logic and reasoning his actions reflect back on you since the actions of those that robbed your family clearly reflect back on ALL somalis.

do you know what an ambassador is or does.
def
--an accredited diplomat sent by a country as its official representative to a foreign country.--

your uncle was going around foreign countries as a mouth piece for the government that was killing its own citizens. if you can provide him leaving the job and distancing himself from the attrocities that is fine but you cant deny he does not share responsibility.
and by your logic and reasoning his actions reflect back on you since the actions of those that robbed your family clearly reflect back on ALL somalis.
You never attack ambassadors!

You never attack ambassadors!
raw

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
I'm going to get hate for this but the bantus really don't belong in Somalia. They have equally shithole countries as ours so why can't they just go back, we're not a stable country.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
I'm going to get hate for this but the bantus really don't belong in Somalia. They have equally shithole countries as ours so why can't they just go back, we're not a stable country.
You will get hate but know that you are far from alone in that feeling and our numbers are growing everyday. :yousmart:I like to think of us as a silent majority.
2da4bc05eabc5684b26738630df9f1cb.png

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What are cad cads?
Benadiris or reer xamar, an ethnic group in Mogadishu that are a mix between Somalis, Arabs and a few other ethnicities.

@Shanshiyo1234 You need to calm down with the replies, it almost seems like you have some sort of inferiority complex, responding to literally every post that even says the slightest bad thing about cad cads. To insult millions of people after one person belonging to that ethnic group insults you is idiotic.
I understand that you said you had family members attacked/raped (If I'm misremembering my bad) by Somalis and it is easy to hold a grudge but you have to move on and forgive. Somalis themselves bore the brunt of the raping and killing during the war, and those atrocities were committed by their supposed countrymen. Would you honestly insult a Somali that was raped by another Somali during the war, just because they belong to the same ethnic group as the rapist?

If your answer is yes then I don't know what to say sxb.
You have a lot of bitterness in your heart and that isn't healthy. Stop insulting others and start contributing more meaningful posts.

Benadiris or reer xamar, an ethnic group in Mogadishu that are a mix between Somalis, Arabs and a few other ethnicities.

@Shanshiyo1234 You need to calm down with the replies, it almost seems like you have some sort of inferiority complex, responding to literally every post that even says the slightest bad thing about cad cads. To insult millions of people after one person belonging to that ethnic group insults you is idiotic.
I understand that you said you had family members attacked/raped (If I'm misremembering my bad) by Somalis and it is easy to hold a grudge but you have to move on and forgive. Somalis themselves bore the brunt of the raping and killing during the war, and those atrocities were committed by their supposed countrymen. Would you honestly insult a Somali that was raped by another Somali during the war, just because they belong to the same ethnic group as the rapist?

If your answer is yes then I don't know what to say sxb.
You have a lot of bitterness in your heart and that isn't healthy. Stop insulting others and start contributing more meaningful posts.
I don't have an inferiority complex. What's wrong with replying to everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.