Barack Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are non-Muslims from all majority Muslim countries.

Our AbdiGaal being the prime example.

yeah but its a 90+% odds that you hit the jackpot if its a somali in front of you. Send all them niggas back and you'll have a 90+% batting average. Excellent!

Apollo

VIP
yeah but its a 90+% odds that you hit the jackpot if its a somali in front of you. Send all them niggas back and you'll have a 90+% batting average. Excellent!

There are millions of Muslim Europeans with nothing on their passport about Muslim countries. Tough luck spotting those.

Trump's policy is not feasible. That's why I want to see how he'll pull rabbits out of hat.

Yeah well keeping out somalis is a good start when it comes to banning muslims. No more of this mamby pamby defense of muslims like obama constantly did during his tenure. Those who can't be identified will go underground and hide like rats but again...but the somalis can be easily identified ...so that's where it begins.

I thought you would be happy with this.

Yep time to dismantle all this friendliness to muslims.
Aren't you busy in protesting the police brutality? Why are you here?
Simply stupid and dumbass instead of fighting for his rights, you are online in somalispot. Pathetic just pathetic

That's if you stay live in the rates that police and white are killing you or putting in the big house..........it's matter of time before all you are gone.

That's if you stay live in the rates that police and white are killing you or putting in the big house..........it's matter of time before all you are gone.

Hey why you getting your knickers in a tizzy? I'm agreeing with your somali brethren that Trump should do everything different from Obama.

...and listen who you think have a heavier lift that they should be doing in rescuing their people....a somali like you or a black caribbean man like me?

Hey why you getting your knickers in a tizzy? I'm agreeing with your somali brethren that Trump should do everything different from Obama.

...and listen who you think have a heavier lift that they should be doing in rescuing their people....a somali like you or a black caribbean man like me?
but........they are shooting you not the Somalis duhhhhhhhhh

anyway the point is somalis and other muslims will never....never ever.... see another US president who are so willing to put himself in the crosshairs in order to shelter them from the wrath of the rest of america.
I'm intrigued to see what the next few months b
ring.

Your African-American brothers are being shot at. Don't you need to attend some street protest?

Keep Somalis outta your filthy mouth!

And that battle is being fought? Who is fighting the somali battles? In another thread some arab guy beat a somali woman to death....after raping her.....something it seems is pandemic in the middle east where somalis are treated like filth. Who is taking up that battle. Clearly not the somali men cuz they sending their women out their in willing servitude to the arabs not so?

You have your battles and we have ours. Ah so it go!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Didn't bald even a little bit but legit went from a touch of grey to old-man status in like a four years :tocry:

And that battle is being fought? Who is fighting the somali battles? In another thread some arab guy beat a somali woman to death....after raping her.....something it seems is pandemic in the middle east where somalis are treated like filth. Who is taking up that battle. Clearly not the somali men cuz they sending their women out their in willing servitude to the arabs not so?

You have your battles and we have ours. Ah so it go!
One case which happened only but there are this genciode/war going on you but you don't even see it.

anyway the point is somalis and other muslims will never....never ever.... see another US president who are so willing to put himself in the crosshairs in order to shelter them from the wrath of the rest of america.
I'm intrigued to see what the next few months b
ring.

Worry about your life first let if you will stay alive till next week and worry about us, the Muslim are not getting shot in by polices.

Status
Not open for further replies.