Beautiful Reer Baraawe 🇸🇴 girls

I grew up with them they don’t hate us but they definitely do think they’re better for allegedly having ahlul bayt ancestry lol
That’s okay, I know there is no hatred

They are very good people Mashallah. I just hope we can get rid of clannism in the Somali society. Imagine how things were before 4.5. They were seen as equal to any other Qaabil

Isn’t that obvious? somali genes are weak I will get xooged. My kid will look Bantu.

Some of them have Somali blood, how is it intercultural when we speak the same language, have same religion? She is just insecure that they are beautiful good looking Somalis. I am not even promoting any other ethnicity apart from my people & she still gets mad.
Reer xamars have south Asian blood and Bantu blood either way your kid won’t look Somali.. the average reer xamar is overwhelmingly non Somali dna wise.. their dialect is hard for northerners to understand, I remember my aunts making fun of my friends dialects growing up 💀

That’s okay, I know there is no hatred

They are very good people Mashallah. I just hope we can get rid of clannism in the Somali society. Imagine how things were before 4.5. They were seen as equal to any other Qaabil
Yea true we should great of qabilism & its class structure. Midgaans and Bantus face a lot more discrimination than reer xamars imo

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣They show up in big numbers when visiting the hospital after a baby is born to check the color of the baby's ear and see if the baby is going to be dark or light-skinned, very funny people.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Unfortunately a lot of men are brainwashed by yt ideals of beauty to them lightskin = pinnacle of beauty. No wonder Somalis back home have a bleaching epidemic
Fobs are braindead, will they bleach the kids with whitening products too?

Fobs are braindead, will they bleach the kids with whitening products too?
The problem are the somali guys back home, they prefer lighter skin & if the girls don’t bleach they won’t attract guys therefore they can’t get married. I don’t know if bleaching is starting to decrease now..