Beautiful Reer Baraawe 🇸🇴 girls

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
You southerners are cucks Walahi how you letting .5s call you Lamagoodles wtf does it even mean lmao
Aren’t you guyz 3rd class citizen in your country? Why are arabs and afars taking over djibouti and saying its not somali all over twitter? Imagine having a whole independent country yet Landers are more known than you guys😭

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Aren’t you guyz 3rd class citizen in your country? Why are arabs and afars taking over djibouti and saying its not somali all over twitter? Imagine having a whole independent country yet Landers are more known than you guys😭
What type of yapping session is this.
We Ciise put this whole ethnicity on the endangered species list for 800 years. Arabs are forced to learn somali to function in Djibouti city. I go to any Arab shop here and they'll speak to me in Af-Somali.
We are assimilating everyone, these Yemeni and Afars may not call themselves somali but they'll say they are Djiboutian which is close enough.

All the gov needs now is complete Somalization of government and education and we're done.

Everytime my Ciise ass is known on twitter im arguing with Afars left and right. But it doesn't amount to anything. We know who rules Djibouti, we know they have learn somali in Djibouti city.

Djibouti is a Somali country. Everyone else just living in it. Landers are more known in English speaking spaces. Go French twitter Djibouti is known.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
What type of yapping session is this.
We Ciise put this whole ethnicity on the endangered species list for 800 years. Arabs are forced to learn somali to function in Djibouti city. I go to any Arab shop here and they'll speak to me in Af-Somali.
We are assimilating everyone, these Yemeni and Afars may not call themselves somali but they'll say they are Djiboutian which is close enough.

All the gov needs now is complete Somalization of government and education and we're done.

Everytime my Ciise ass is known on twitter im arguing with Afars left and right. But it doesn't amount to anything. We know who rules Djibouti, we know they have learn somali in Djibouti city.

Djibouti is a Somali country. Everyone else just living in it. Landers are more known in English speaking spaces. Go French twitter Djibouti is known.
“I’m not somali, I’m djiboutian” yall french malis are embarrassing. Imagine denying your heritage. Not even landers do that

Khaemwaset

VIP
“I’m not somali, I’m djiboutian” yall french malis are embarrassing. Imagine denying your heritage. Not even landers do that
Abaha usheg waxaad tahay daanyeer iyo Gaal raac.
Djibouti Baan ahay.
Ciise Baan ahay.
Soomali Baan ahay.
Waxaan leeyahay laba flag emojika 🇩🇯🇸🇴

You landers still stuck on claiming Hungary flag 🇭🇺 or even worse pulling this shit on your bios 🟥🔳🟩.
Can never be putting that on my bio like some langaab kurds.

Khaemwaset

VIP
They never say that, I’m friends with a few Djiboutians they know that they are somali

@Khaemwaset knows what he is
7/10 I see "I'm not somali I'm Djiboutian" online the nigga is afar or Yemeni. Literally get in arguments with them and they just got hate for us Ciise landheer for assimilatimg them.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
7/10 I see "I'm not somali I'm Djiboutian" online the nigga is afar or Yemeni. Literally get in arguments with them and they just got hate for us Ciise landheer for assimilatimg them.
The fact you niggas hate each other but manage to share a country is all the more proof Somalia is cursed

Khaemwaset

VIP
The fact you niggas hate each other but manage to share a country is all the more proof Somalia is cursed
It's cause Ciise dominate the country. They hate us be we all know who's on top.
In Somalia everyone hates each other but no one clan rules the country.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
But if I every do Xaas badan I'll for sure cop and oromo girl. I ain't from Koonfurta so idk about barawa and all them other people.

I'm so far north I'm chilling on the beach whilst Yemeni fisher boats carrying AKs cross the red sea.
get a eritrean girl instead dont dillute your blood with oromo.

Khaemwaset

VIP
get a eritrean girl instead dont dillute your blood with oromo.
Only habasha is eritrean. But you're sleeping on those oromo girls in Dir dhaba and Harar. Somali men be pulling left and right. A Somali man who's decent can marry any eastern oromo girl. And the easterners look like Somali and Muslim too.

Aseer

VIP
ngl it aint bad being djiboutian since if somalis do something stupid and ruin their reputation you can hide behind the "I am djiboutian" card :ftw9nwa:

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Abaha usheg waxaad tahay daanyeer iyo Gaal raac.
Djibouti Baan ahay.
Ciise Baan ahay.
Soomali Baan ahay.
Waxaan leeyahay laba flag emojika 🇩🇯🇸🇴

You landers still stuck on claiming Hungary flag 🇭🇺 or even worse pulling this shit on your bios 🟥🔳🟩.
Can never be putting that on my bio like some langaab kurds.
Bisinka. I’m just a girl. Calm down. Anyways can I have some of that port money? I need a hand bag

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bisinka. I’m just a girl. Calm down. Anyways can I have some of that port money? I need a hand bag
My b abaayo.
We can discuss mehr prices. Maybe the hand bag as one of the gifts. A house in nice suburbs in Djibouti city 10 min drive away from the beach.

ngl it aint bad being djiboutian since if somalis do something stupid and ruin their reputation you can hide behind the "I am djiboutian" card :ftw9nwa:
i claim to be Djiboutian when I’m in francophone environments like French book fairs, cafes etc and someone asks me where I’m from. makes everything easier.

Aseer

VIP
Only habasha is eritrean. But you're sleeping on those oromo girls in Dir dhaba and Harar. Somali men be pulling left and right. A Somali man who's decent can marry any eastern oromo girl. And the easterners look like Somali and Muslim too.
Damn they are habasha so they are off the list but still I will never go for oromos they are inferior and dont speak my language I would rather those girls that @Macawisley posted instead since they can actually SPEAK my language and have the same culture as me not some oromos that prob dont speak somali or speak it broken and funny and dont have any sort of culture just being a melting pot of somali and ethiopian cultures and not to mention once again they are just inferior and I see them below me.