VIP
View attachment 312172

How do you always keep correcting me for stupid things I say :kendrickcry:
Because niggas is dumb
Yelling Slam Dunk GIF by NBA

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Imagine your wife speaking like that and your kids also end up speaking like that. Khasaaro
It’s an irrigating ass accent, idk what kind of feminine shit these niggas are talking about. I would go mad listening to that accent for an hour, imagine the rest of my life.
:deadosama:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tbh these girls and many others are married to somalis they are basically Somalis themselves I don’t see the need to exclude them. They are beautiful & have their own accents which is fine.

I like to see Somali men marrying Somali women 🇸🇴
Kkkkkk beenta jooji, they don’t like marrying Somalis and it is rare. It is more likely a reer xamar nigga marries a xalimo than the other way around. But most marry their cousins, they are inbred.

wait wait a minute, I’m in the wrong for wanting to marry a beautiful 🇸🇴 girl from Baraawe?

Do you even hear yourself, are you seriously that insecure to these beautiful girls that you consider them ajnabis & that my marriage to them will be considered interracial?

Quit the gimmick you Oromo larp, just say you hate Somali men with your chest. I will marry a beautiful girl from Barawe & there will be nothing you can do about it. You Oromo femcel.
Reer Barawe and cads in general are already 40-50% Somali genetically anyways lol so they are hardly ajnabi

That is not true. Some are more somalis while others aren’t even 10% Somali.
:deadosama:

clearly you haven’t grew around them. They marry and stay within, have done so for centuries. The fact they still exist shows they don’t let Somalis in the circles

@Macawisley coming to the hospital to make sure his kids came out lightskinned like their mom, after claiming he isn’t self-hating. If they come out light, they will be treated like trophies, if they come out dark like him, he will abandon them.
Looool 💀, i wouldn’t do that to my children. I don’t have a preference whether they come out dark or light. As long as their mother is light 😂👀 waa caadi

Kkkkkk beenta jooji, they don’t like marrying Somalis and it is rare. It is more likely a reer xamar nigga marries a xalimo than the other way around. But most marry their cousins, they are inbred.
It’s not good to marry your cousins, they know that that’s why they marry other Somalis. I wouldn’t mind marriage with a Banadiri or barawani somali girl, they are just stunning.

Reer Barawe and cads in general are already 40-50% Somali genetically anyways lol so they are hardly ajnabi
Facts bro,only difference is that they are just naturally lightskin & have unique accents and live by the coast.

Reer xamar girls make some girls insecure that they consider them ajnabi

A couple of my relatives have gotten married to barawani women I think they are becoming more open to marrying other Somalis in the diaspora although there is a cultural difference from what they’ve told me

That’s not true.
It’s true, this is why there’s a bleaching pandemic back home. I don’t know why it’s like that back home I get it if a Somali guy is attracted to lighter skin in the west because of white women being all around us. But in Somalia you are surrounded by africaan Somaali Madow how are you attracted to lighter skin? 😂