Being friends with your friends enemies?

lalayariis

Bad cop
I’ve always been one to not beef with people, so is it being disloyal to be nice and civil with people your friends hate and vice versa? For example, you talk to them when you run into them and catch up but you don’t hang out really so it’s more of an associate friendship. Letting you know, these are all people you’ve grown up with.

If we was friends all of us and there was a falling out i can understand hanging with both as long as you aint involved with the enemy and is not brought around me

What you do outside my circle aint my business unless theres some hostility being directed at me without knowing and you aint updating

Now if the relationship you have with the person i got beef with aint deep then i expect backup and maybe even a ganging up :fittytousand:

I’ve always been one to not beef with people, so is it being disloyal to be nice and civil with people your friends hate and vice versa? For example, you talk to them when you run into them and catch up but you don’t hang out really so it’s more of an associate friendship. Letting you know, these are all people you’ve grown up with.

Very good question it depends..i wont befriend a guy that killed my friend father..

But if my friend just hate the guy because of his sense of humour or the way he dress..then f*ck my friend..they both can be my friends..

Never lose a contact or burn bridges.. basics rules of power.

Depends on how much you value your friendship with either party. If they are equally valued, you should aim to strike some sort of reconciliation between them.

If you value one friendship over the other, you should act appropriately so as to not cause them to feel betrayed and resentful.:mjlaugh:

Be neutral like Switzerland, sit back and watch it unravel right in front of your eyes and enjoy the free entertainment. Think about it like this your lucky I haven't seen a good fight live since high school.

You don’t have to pick a side.
Be neutral like Switzerland, sit back and watch it unravel right in front of your eyes and enjoy the free entertainment. Think about it like this your lucky I haven't seen a good fight live since high school.
OR..
Get in there and whoop everyone

158606261464030164.jpg

lalayariis

Bad cop
It dosnt look like they are considering your feelings as someone removed from the issue who cares for both sides
Literally it sucks because genuinely no matter what I do I’ll end up being scapegoated and this always happens for me not wanting to be involved in beefs with these people because I can’t beef with them.
I’m just genuinely contemplating dropping everyone at this point, but you can’t drop family friends so it’ll make me look even worse like I full out just switched sides fml

Literally it sucks because genuinely no matter what I do I’ll end up being scapegoated and this always happens for me not wanting to be involved in beefs with these people because I can’t beef with them.
I’m just genuinely contemplating dropping everyone at this point, but you can’t drop family friends so it’ll make me look even worse like I full out just switched sides fml
You need to be open and let them know your frustrations about the situation and that you siding with one side or the other isnt some solution especially if they arent seeking reconciliation with one another
They will only drag you into the mess

Tell em you got the rona and need sympathy points

Im dying and yall on some highschool drama!:deadrose:

Gedogyal

good cop
Tbh I never choose sides in those situations, ever:manny:

As girls, we all know that some of these so called ”enemies” may become your bffs later on and IMAGINE the awkwardness when you’ve ignored them when they really haven’t done anything to you:deadrose: Most certainly, they will both go against you

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending