Best way to slide into dms

I have been working towards finding someone I could make a youtube channel with so I hit up hella people on my ig yesterday. I hit them all with the classic "hey beautiful" that usually works for me but this time I got nothing :ayaanswag:. I have no clue if it is because of quarantine or ramadan but I only got one response asking me what my problem is? How was i supposed to know I sent the same thing to her sister :stressed:. Give me some tips.

One way i do it, is to follow them, wait until they post a story that you can make a topic out of. Then take it from there.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Those girls are nice for not responding. I full on troll guys who slide into my insta dms. Have some of the craziest entertaining interactions that way :dead:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You're supposed to send pictures of your war hammer after the initial conversation
If you don’t send it before, what is there to talk about...
giphy.gif

Those girls are nice for not responding. I full on troll guys who slide into my insta dms. Have some of the craziest entertaining interactions that way :dead:
You remind me of this chick who has been prank calling me for a whole week claiming to be in love with me, when we haven't even met each other :jcoleno:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You remind me of this chick who has been prank calling me for a whole week claiming to be in love with me, when we haven't even met each other :jcoleno:
Damn you love jumping from 0-100 when you read my posts. :westbrookwtf:

imagine giving a rando your digits and prank calling him. Am I 12:tacky:

Boys I'll teach you something.

Post interesting stuff to your story, and the slags will come at you like beetles to dung. Sit back and relax.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I have been working towards finding someone I could make a youtube channel with so I hit up hella people on my ig yesterday. I hit them all with the classic "hey beautiful" that usually works for me but this time I got nothing :ayaanswag:. I have no clue if it is because of quarantine or ramadan but I only got one response asking me what my problem is? How was i supposed to know I sent the same thing to her sister :stressed:. Give me some tips.
ask her out on a date and after that take her to a dark ally and have fun