Best ways to learn Somali?

As the title says, what is the best and fastest way you to learn the Somali language? What methods & resources would you guys recommend?

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Probably going back home to be forced to learn Somali.

But reading and watching a lot of Somali content would be the fastest way

Where do you live? Wallahi my Somali improved when I moved to a city with more Somali also I now listen to more Somali music and watch videos shows and etc in Somali I have realized how much my Somali is lacking watching a news show it is as if they speak another language.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
As the title says, what is the best and fastest way you to learn the Somali language? What methods & resources would you guys recommend?
Went to burco for 2 weeks, sonali improved by 30percent. Go back home for as long as you can.

Where do you live? Wallahi my Somali improved when I moved to a city with more Somali also I now listen to more Somali music and watch videos shows and etc in Somali I have realized how much my Somali is lacking watching a news show it is as if they speak another language.
UK

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Probably going back home to be forced to learn Somali.

But reading and watching a lot of Somali content would be the fastest way
Nah they will roast your ass in there πŸ˜‚ i advice him to hang with elders in the coffee shops like Starbucks although you may start to become qabilistic.

How good/bad is your Somali? Depending on that you might want to give "colloquial Somali" book along with its audiobook a go. Sam of Somalia YouTuber delves deeper into Somali resources.
Here are the audio of all the languages.

You should be able to find the digital book for free.

Last edited:

Trending