Biden Gets Bodied By Trump In The Debate! Democrats In Panic Mode!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Both Trump and Biden embarrassed themselves today. Biden couldn't comprehend the questions and Trump avoided answering anything.

The Democrats are the smarter political party if they replace Biden because at this point, people are only gonna vote for Trump because he's not Biden. Replace Biden with Newsom and that thinking goes out of the window.
Dems wanting to die on Biden's hill is weird

1719555453656.png

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Dems wanting to die on Biden's hill is weird

Gavin Newsom has been waiting for this opportunity for ages.

I think there was a reason this debate was held before the parties officially nominated their candidate. Because Biden technically isn't the Dem nominee atm, if my memory serves correct.

I thought Biden would perform better after his half decent SOTU speech. His VP has no chance, neither does Clinton, nor RFK. Despite his old age and obvious cognitive decline, he is still more fit to be President than Trump.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I thought Biden would perform better after his half decent SOTU speech. His VP has no chance, neither does Clinton, nor RFK. Despite his old age and obvious cognitive decline, he is still more fit to be President than Trump.

The only two Dems that will win is AOC or Newsom.

AOC is like left-wing Trump, she angers the right and fires up the left. She will also get a lot of publicity and attention which will draw people to the polls.

Newsom is a modern day Kennedy, just charisma and vibes, backs it up with being educated and well-spoken. He would run rings around Trump in a debate.

The only two Dems that will win is AOC or Newsom.

AOC is like left-wing Trump, she angers the right and fires up the left. She will also get a lot of publicity and attention which will draw people to the polls.

Newsom is a modern day Kennedy, just charisma and vibes, backs it up with being educated and well-spoken. He would run rings around Trump in a debate
Newsom has to take the shot at the Presidency if there's an opening this election cycle. JB Pritzker is actually a decent governor and could give Newsom a tough showing to be the nominee for Democrats for 2028. He just needs more name recognition. Then again it'll be tough for a non-christian let alone a jew to become president. Biden is the only second catholic to do so. Religion still matters. At least the Democratic party isn't tied to one man like the GOP.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Biden looks evil. But I don't care who wins. I hate both of those. It would be better if Nayyib Bukele was put in charge.

Trending