biggest booty in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense but I get how you say that since you are gay but to me ass is just a plus
Also why do gays not go for women with big asses instead of men it's weird I don't understand

Somali male futos are a bit more defined and more firmer and don't sag. I don't do it though. Somali guys have huge asses too

You didn't need to mention that to me anyway you can keep them to yourself :susp:

You asked the question though and I answered it.

Somalis always do this lol they ask you a gay related question and then say "why did you tell me this?"

Who else noticed this?

:chrisfreshhah:

You asked the question though and I answered it.

Somalis always do this lol they ask you a gay related question and then say "why did you tell me this?"

Who else noticed this?

:chrisfreshhah:
I asked you why you don't like women with big asses you could've said they are not as firm as others without mentioning the Somali Male part, when it comes to gay stuff I'm more triggered than your average SJW:drakelaugh:

Zeus

STYLIN
Im not joking my ass is fantastic. Its so curvy :banderas:My waist is 27inch my hips are 41 :diddyass: wallahi im not kidding.

SO HOYO makes sure im well covered when i leave the house :damedamn:

I-dont-believe-you.gif

No offense but I get how you say that since you are gay but to me ass is just a plus
Also why do gays not go for women with big asses instead of men it's weird I don't understand
Most gay guys don't even care for ass.

But when I see a cute guy with a big futo... :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts