images

Even better :diddyass:

Are you dark skinned:dabcasar:

I'm darker than your future outlook :hahaidiot:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You know that's the type ass that guarantees to have shit inside it. :susp:

True story:

I got catfished on POF when I was 18. This mixed beauty told me to come over. She said no one was home, just park outside her house, the door was unlocked and make my way to the room on the left and find her bend over on the bed.

I discovered a dark hippo beast bent over. My eye hit some greenish stuff in the center of her futo( her asshole) and I noticed shit.

I said hooyda wase and I ran out that before that hippo catch and raped me.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

True story:

I got catfished on POF when I was 18. This mixed beauty told me to come over. She said no one was home, just park outside her house, the door was unlocked and make my way to the room on the left and find her bend over on the bed.

I discovered a dark hippo beast bent over. My eye hit some greenish stuff in the center of her futo( her asshole) and I noticed shit.

:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadpeter::deadosama:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

True story:

:chrisfreshhah::dead::deadmanny:

Your mehr is gonna be off the roof :drakelaugh:
Lool I'm not gonna ask for a ridiculous amount :pachah1: I'm not gonna make it difficult for my broke Somali brothers :browtf:

I only have one requirement I'm very tall myself so my man has to be 6 ft 4 wallahi.

If he is hot it's a bonus :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending