Black conservative lose it and release his inner ghetto side

Brandon Tatum is a former black cop now conservative activist. He is close with Candace Owens and comes on fox news as a voice for black conservatives. He has youtube page as well where he plays this calm reasonable black conservative always taking white people side. Hence why they love him. But he lost his temper and had a N1gger moment here lool

Brandon Tatum is a former black cop now conservative activist. He is close with Candace Owens and comes on fox news as a voice for black conservatives. He has youtube page as well where he plays this calm reasonable black conservative always taking white people side. Hence why they love him. But he lost his temper and had a N1gger moment here lool

This was a ahmaud aubrey debate right? how can you possible defend the two white dudes anyway? Especially as a AA, coonery wallahi

Apollo

VIP
:lol: Was he angry at that Hotep weirdo?

That HotepJesus guy is mental. He believes African-Americans are ethnically from America and not from Africa (denies the Trans-Atlantic slave trade), yet still claims Ancient Egypt. Total nutcase.

:lol: Was he angry at that Hotep weirdo?

That HotepJesus guy is mental. He believes African-Americans are ethnically from America and not from Africa, yet still claims Ancient Egypt. Total nutcase.
Hotepjesus would actually beat his ass. he is a bug guy and former football player. But yeah he says they spoke on the phone and agreed and now he changed his mind when camera is on. But he is a former cop and he just lost it. It will be interesting if he will be invited to fox news again after that scary N1gger moment

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'd play him this clip if ever I need to refute any valid points he could ever make.

You really could ruin your life in a split sec nowadays for the whole world to witness.

I'd play him this clip if ever I need to refute any valid points he could ever make.

You really could ruin your life in a split sec nowadays for the whole world to witness.
He really fumbled the bag. He was a growing star in the conservative movement. But this will be hard to overcome

Some also falsely claim the Mesoamericans who built the Olmec civilisation as their ancestors lol.
6438d2980d31e2f689443f5d7217d295.jpg

This looks african, its not too controversial for atlantic africans to reach america in pre history

Apollo

VIP
6438d2980d31e2f689443f5d7217d295.jpg

This looks african

There are Amerindians with those features. Especially in Central and South America.

Moreover, they can do genetic tests on bones from people who passed away hundreds or thousands of years ago. Never has there been one African found in the Americas dated prior to the 1500s.

Trending

Latest posts