Black conservative lose it and release his inner ghetto side

Whats up with the nails? :mjlol:
1589733680690.png

When somali parents dont speak about somalia to their children, the same thing happens.

I understand the hesitation when you're a refugee. But if you dont teach them, theyll adopt something else.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Brandon Tatum is a former black cop now conservative activist. He is close with Candace Owens and comes on fox news as a voice for black conservatives. He has youtube page as well where he plays this calm reasonable black conservative always taking white people side. Hence why they love him. But he lost his temper and had a N1gger moment here lool

What was said to him that he lost it?

What was said to him that he lost it?
Little back story. the guy ranting used to be police officer and one day he went to a trump rally and filmed it and was surprised and liked it. A company offered him to be spokesperson for them to spread the conservative message. I mean in their eyes, he looks good, police officer and educated. So he quite the police force and became a spokesperson. Anyway he hooked rasta boy with similar thing and they want him to become spokesperson. so on the phone they were all good and greed and he took him to this debate thinking he had an ally. the guy went against everything he said and he just lost it with him. Its amazing how both him and Candace used to be democrats until they were offered money to spread the message. he described the offer made to him too good to turn down. Listen from 6.00

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Little back story. the guy ranting used to be police officer and one day he went to a trump rally and filmed it and was surprised and liked it. A company offered him to be spokesperson for them to spread the conservative message. I mean in their eyes, he looks good, police officer and educated. So he quite the police force and became a spokesperson. Anyway he hooked rasta boy with similar thing and they want him to become spokesperson. so on the phone they were all good and greed and he took him to this debate thinking he had an ally. the guy went against everything he said and he just lost it with him. Its amazing how both him and Candace used to be democrats until they were offered money to spread the message. he described the offer made to him too good to turn down. Listen from 6.00

Wow. @Jaydaan I am speechless. I was agreeing with him on Trump , but then he started talking about the black guy who was killed in Georgia. The host said 'Whats wrong with the Blacks"???? He called his race in a tone that white person will use. Then he said ' The great white hope" The guest actually said the black guy was a criminal. Wow. Amazing. Walaahi money can make u do gymnastic mental yoga, your head be in the sand, and your man boobs with sand dust, and legs flickering in the air.

Wow. @Jaydaan I am speechless. I was agreeing with him on Trump , but then he started talking about the black guy who was killed in Georgia. The host said 'Whats wrong with the Blacks"???? He called his race in a tone that white person will use. Then he said ' The great white hope" The guest actually said the black guy was a criminal. Wow. Amazing. Walaahi money can make u do gymnastic mental yoga, your head be in the sand, and your man boobs with sand dust, and legs flickering in the air.
He has a whole video of defending the recent two white guys that killed the black person and why they were within their right. He gets a lot of praise from white people. These people are very interesting

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He has a whole video of defending the recent two white guys that killed the black person and why they were within their right. He gets a lot of praise from white people. These people are very interesting

I know. He is so deep in loving white people, more than me. At least I am opportunistic. I will criticize u when opportunity arise. I am not blind to your actions. And also nothing is wrong in saying the great white hope. We all know, White people are managers, and black are not. Its a hard truth but it is. But you have to say it in a not so self demeaning ways. If I were the caller, I would have asked the self hating guest, you have mentioned a litany of bad things about black people actions. Now mention a litany of bad things about White peoples actions. (I bet he wont, dollar signs dwindling will be sounding in his ears, ring ring ring) White people are great, but at the end of the day, they are people too. They are susceptible to biases and ignorance also. (for example the two vigilante white people running after an unarmed black man on the street)

Its good that he is A Christian, and has his faith in God, but so are the majority of black people. But I bet the majority of black people have the Jesus soul religion. This idiot has White Jesus as his savior, connected to GOP republican payroll, which is very sad and pathetic.

And i was laughing, the host kept on calling Trump a real man like i do here in Somali spot. looooooooooooool Its okey coming from me but not from him. Yikes. lol

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jaydaan can u post the full video of self hater when he lost it? I want to analyze it and see what made him lose it. I am doing an experiment of the brain. :)

Trending

Latest posts