Black conservative lose it and release his inner ghetto side

Wow. @Jaydaan I am speechless. I was agreeing with him on Trump , but then he started talking about the black guy who was killed in Georgia. The host said 'Whats wrong with the Blacks"???? He called his race in a tone that white person will use. Then he said ' The great white hope" The guest actually said the black guy was a criminal. Wow. Amazing. Walaahi money can make u do gymnastic mental yoga, your head be in the sand, and your man boobs with sand dust, and legs flickering in the air.

:dead: Is that a real word no wayy
I say that to fattys and thought i made up a word :kendrickcry:

This is crazy forreal tho like selling out backstabbing and talking shit about your OWN
people? Wallahi Somalis MOST they will do is quit Islam and become kaffir that think they are "woke" and badmouth everything about islam but they would still Not sell out their people like this negga

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Jaydaan walaahi Brandon was put on the blast. Poor soul. I luv the dread haired guy. He touched Brandon's button like u cannot believe it. But they all ganged up on him, though, but I think Brandon kinda deserved it. Lakiin, I luv the woman, the two question she asked were so on point. And if she was not talking, her facial features, and her neck moves were fidgety in a Rohaan way, like she was about to jump into the screen and choke Brandon.

I think Brandon is what I sized him to be. A self hating negroid who takes the side of the White cause. I don't blame him, because he is a human after all. His options are, be black emotional, like these emotional black guys & gal, be low key legally emotional like the guy on the top right, together with Obama.

or be a Brandon. Run to be loved by White people because he cannot face poverty & ghettos. The choices are sad & stark.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Brandon Tatum is a former black cop now conservative activist. He is close with Candace Owens and comes on fox news as a voice for black conservatives. He has youtube page as well where he plays this calm reasonable black conservative always taking white people side. Hence why they love him. But he lost his temper and had a N1gger moment here lool

a black dude whom used to put his own in prison is now defending the white man while both he and his wife are spreading their asshole for that white jizz the level of oxymoronino is throo the roff

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-05-17 kl. 21.23.05.png

@Jaydaan walaahi Brandon was put on the blast. Poor soul. I luv the dread haired guy. He touched Brandon's button like u cannot believe it. But they all ganged up on him, though, but I think Brandon kinda deserved it. Lakiin, I luv the woman, the two question she asked were so on point. And if she was not talking, her facial features, and her neck moves were fidgety in a Rohaan way, like she was about to jump into the screen and choke Brandon.

I think Brandon is what I sized him to be. A self hating negroid who takes the side of the White cause. I don't blame him, because he is a human after all. His options are, be black emotional, like these emotional black guys & gal, be low key legally emotional like the guy on the top right, together with Obama.

or be a Brandon. Run to be loved by White people because he cannot face poverty & ghettos. The choices are sad & stark.
He is a sad man. There is another video of a police officer arresting 14 year old kid and decide to beat up the kid. He defended the officer and say the kid needed to be toughen up. That’s all the officer was doing. He does hate being black for sure

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The funniest part for me is both him and Candace Owens who founded blexit are married to white people

I know right. Had he married a black woman, I would have taken him as legit. But i really think this sad man has discovered the white race is an upgrade and he is trying to change. But don't change and forget what u r or where u come from. because the white people will always remind u. I say, hold up your head. Be willing to make fun of yourself. Be just, and see things clearly and be ready to laugh at yourself.

Trending

Latest posts