Black girl shuts down BLM loving halimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't fight their battles. They lowkey hate us for how we look. Most of the girls who tried to bully me in school for my hair and skin colour were black. They would laugh at me when I said I'm African and pull my hair checking if it comes off.

Somalis always insult other Blacks. Why do Somalis get emotional when they hear other people insult Somalis?

somalis insult anyone who isn't somali. but if we attack someone we would expect retaliation right?well in return home gurl got dragged by her none existent edges.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
lol that's not her real picture she has up. She's moaning about not fully blacks claiming BLM so it doesn't make sense that she's not black. She's probably hiding behind the picture and name. Anyway who really cares. Her post just reeks of jealousy.

But we are black though, No? :lol:

And ain't nobody trying to use 400yrs of slavery as some sort of soup du jour bargaining chip, rather, the social injustices that AAs face today is prevalent in almost all the ethnic coloured minority groups. We just get less lead and incarceration.
AAs have caused their own downfall from the 60s. They are the ones that sold drugs to each other, killed each other's and abandoned each other's as soon as they got any money.

Police Brutality is a scapegoat for them to blame their problems on. Police killed a little over 100 unarmed blacks last year. In a country of 300+ million, and most of them in unstable and unsafe neighbourhoods aka poor black neighborhoods. I'm not trying to justify the Police killings but they're nothing compared to Black on Black violence and the police killings are mostly against ex-felons and such.

In 1960 their movement was lead by Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers and successful blacks. Now it's lead by Twitter.

Comparable to what the blacks are doing is if we Somalis were to blame Ethiopia and Ethiopians for everything.

The girl is dumb. 'got thrown to africa'?? I don't think something that makes no sense can be considered a proper karbash. A karbash should be a factually correct observation delivered in a brutal manner, not a rambling teenager who doesn't understand the world.

Never mind the fact that she looks white. This girl is literally in every way more white than any Somali she will ever meet besides @AbdiJohnson. In terms of skin colour, in terms of culture, in terms of racism...

Somalis do not have those looks because the cushites resisted the Bantu invasion . And black is a social construct .i prefer people of African origin ..tamils are black but not of African origin .

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We shouldn't fight their battles. They lowkey hate us for how we look. Most of the girls who tried to bully me in school for my hair and skin colour were black. They would laugh at me when I said I'm African and pull my hair checking if it comes off.

They can't take a continent (that they longer have ties to) away from you tbh.

Like African as itself is literally just geography based with a few connections in terms of immediate proximity.

See perhaps this is why I was never so hung up on race or ethnicity matters. America sounds like a hell hole for any ethnic group really...

They can't take a continent (that they longer have ties to) away from you tbh.

Like African as itself is literally just geography based with a few connections in terms of immediate proximity.

See perhaps this is why I was never so hung up on race or ethnicity matters. America sounds like a hell hole for any ethnic group really...

Race is an abstract concept, its only used to divide and conquer. Humans are naturally tribal, they think that if we have the same skin colour it means that we're the same people. East Asians are more whiter than Europeans but you don't see them claim the "white" race.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Race is an abstract concept, its only used to divide and conquer. Humans are naturally tribal, they think that if we have the same skin colour it means that we're the same people. East Asians are more whiter than Europeans but you don't see them claim the "white" race.

True say but you grew up here too. The concept of race seemed so outdated that it mostly just grouped folks geographically. Like I always saw it as clustering ethnic groups based on where they were overseas and not much more. Black = African, white = euros, and then you had trickier parts like the carribean and so on.

You don't see them claiming white, but I'll be damned if I've seen even one say they weren't Asian. They just emphasize their ethnicity before where their country is situated.

To me it was never pejorative because I was only ever grouped with people who had their ethnicity completely in tact.

And anyone that genuinely still believes in race as a binding concept with any relevance outside the fictitious value we assigned to it is pretty fucking retarded. We already know that.

I guess the reason I can say I'm African Canadian is because I only share that tag with other folk from that Continent no matter how distantly related we may be (and for some we are talking thousand year dispersals). And my country is like 300 years old. But African groups in America gotta share that with an ethnic group literally brought there.

So yeah in a country like that you kind of only gotta bring yourself as just your ethnic group. America took race and put it on steroids ahlie.

True say but you grew up here too. The concept of race seemed so outdated that it mostly just grouped folks geographically. Like I always saw it as clustering ethnic groups based on where they were overseas and not much more. Black = African, white = euros, and then you had trickier parts like the carribean and so on.

You don't see them claiming white, but I'll be damned if I've seen even one say they weren't Asian. They just emphasize their ethnicity before where their country is situated.

To me it was never pejorative because I was only ever grouped with people who had their ethnicity completely in tact.

And anyone that genuinely still believes in race as a binding concept with any relevance outside the fictitious value we assigned to it is pretty fucking retarded. We already know that.

I guess the reason I can say I'm African Canadian is because I only share that tag with other folk from that Continent no matter how distantly related we may be (and for some we are talking thousand year dispersals). And my country is like 300 years old. But African groups in America gotta share that with an ethnic group literally brought there.

So yeah in a country like that you kind of only gotta bring yourself as just your ethnic group. America took race and put it on steroids ahlie.

I noticed Asians don't really like to mention where exactly they're from unless you ask them directly. (Mainland, Hong Kong, Korea etc.) Maybe its to avoid unnecessary conflicts with each other, something that we can learn from as Somali diaspora.

We can definitely say that we're African Canadians but it does come with a negative baggage being grouped with other despised minorities. If we kept our identity exclusive, just say we're "Somali Canadians" that would've probably been a better way to deal our situation.

But its been 25+ years of us living in Canada so whatever rep we have now won't change for a long while. :kanyeshrug:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
AAs have caused their own downfall from the 60s. They are the ones that sold drugs to each other, killed each other's and abandoned each other's as soon as they got any money.

Police Brutality is a scapegoat for them to blame their problems on. Police killed a little over 100 unarmed blacks last year. In a country of 300+ million, and most of them in unstable and unsafe neighbourhoods aka poor black neighborhoods. I'm not trying to justify the Police killings but they're nothing compared to Black on Black violence and the police killings are mostly against ex-felons and such.
it's actually a little over 1000, so 10 times your estimate
ur not trying to justify police killings but ur parroting all of the right wing talking points that are used to do just that :ivers: . it's the same logic racist cadaans use when talking about muslims. idk why european niggas even to speak on north american issues anyway, they always end up sounding like rush limbaugh and shit :susp:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Be in real... Pretty sure we're the most despised African group here :tocry:

Like Nigerians and Ghanaian people finna run from the tag cause of us if we don't shape the f*ck up soon. :mjcry:

And we do come as Somali Canadians first. It comes with being a unique looking ethnic group. So when they finally search up Somalia they see the Continent and they see that we look a lot like Ethiopians and Eritreans. East Africa always had a distinct look and vibe.

How's a 10th generation coon gonna say Somalis aren't African :heh:. Somali girl with an cabaaya on probably gave her that good timo jiid arse whoopin:pachah1:

Like Nigerians and Ghanaian people finna run from the tag cause of us if we don't shape the f*ck up soon. :mjcry:

And we do come as Somali Canadians first. It comes with being a unique looking ethnic group. So when they finally search up Somalia they see the Continent and they see that we look a lot like Ethiopians and Eritreans. East Africa always had a distinct look and vibe.

Somali are the largest African ethnic community in Canada, fok the langaab:pacspit:. I met a guy from ghana the other day who said he always wanted to get with a Somali girl but he's scared of what Abdis in toronto will do to em:birdman:. I told em keep your distance boy hadi kale it's the daba jeex:mugshotman:

it's actually a little over 1000, so 10 times your estimate
ur not trying to justify police killings but ur parroting all of the right wing talking points that are used to do just that :ivers: . it's the same logic racist cadaans use when talking about muslims. idk why european niggas even to speak on north american issues anyway, they always end up sounding like rush limbaugh and shit :susp:

I said a little over 100 blacks that were unarmed.
image.png

That number is miniscule compared to a weekend in Chicago which equals 50-60 homicides by blacks on blacks.

Police Brutality is by miles not the biggest threat or problem in the black community yet the one that seems to get the most coverage.
image.png

102 unarmed killings. Thats nothing when in a span of a year in a country of 300+ million

They hate us cuz they ain't us. Black women's biggest insecurity is their features and hair. Especially hair. Know from firsthand experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending