Black Hebrew harasses Jewish Man & Praises Hitler

What's wrong with these people?

Do these people still exist?

I mean I kinda get it, African Americans don't remember their culture or where they came from, they have no understanding of Africa so they probably think everyone is Black. Probably don't know anything about how important tribal & ethnic politics are, and then get brainwashed from a young age thinking that everyone is conspiring against Black people to keep them down. So with that in mind, I can kind of understand how Black people get drawn into these conspiracy theories.

They are too ashamed of their history that they made up their own fake fantasies. Deep down they know they're West Africans who were taken as slaves but they refuse to acknowledge it. I've seen them claiming ancient Egypt, Japan, China, Arabia and even being vikings. I've met them in real life they are a cult
:westbrookwtf:

They are too ashamed of their history that they made up their own fake fantasies. Deep down they know they're West Africans who were taken as slaves but they refuse to acknowledge it. I've seen them claiming ancient Egypt, Japan, China, Arabia and even being vikings. I've met them in real life they are a cult
They use some weird race science to justify it too, comparing the jaw and other facial features of some ancient egyptian to modern blacks.

Niggas couldn't point to Egypt on a map, they probably think its in the Middle East or something

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Proud Season 2 GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

They use some weird race science to justify it too, comparing the jaw and other facial features of some ancient egyptian to modern blacks.

Niggas couldn't point to Egypt on a map, they probably think its in the Middle East or something
I've even seen some of them saying they're the original native Americans that's how delusional they are. They're so confused Its funny reminds me of the nation of Islam they think that white people were created by a black scientist called Yakub 😂😂

yakub__the_big_head_scientist__by_fmuhaiyaddeen_dfknaeo-pre.jpg

I'm aware but as far as I know, they did not help each other that much, Japan was left alone to do their own thing.
That’s beside the point. It wouldn’t be WW2 without the Asia-Pacific theatre.

When Japan bombed Pearl Harbour & triggered the USA to join the Allies, that was when the War truly became global.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've even seen some of them saying they're the original native Americans that's how delusional they are. They're so confused Its funny reminds me of the nation of Islam they think that white people were created by a black scientist called Yakub 😂😂

View attachment 309118

Wait----- What????

"that white people were created by a black scientist called Yakub "

Stressed Jenifer Lewis GIF by ABC Network

Why Yakub????? I hope they didn't connect the fact that Prophet Yaquub pbuh was the father of Prophet Yusuf pbuh- who is said to have had 50% of human beauty. (thus possible white Yusuf?)

Wait.....but scientist!

Happy Tiffany Pollard GIF by VH1

There's actually this insightful YouTube essay that I watched a couple of months ago that digs into why Afrocentrists might behave as weirdly as they do.

Isn't Egypt a part of the Middle East? The Middle East is a geopolitical term for the Arab nations (+Turkey and Iran) closest to Saudi where America gets the bulk of its crude oil, no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
What's wrong with these people?

Do these people still exist?

I mean I kinda get it, African Americans don't remember their culture or where they came from, they have no understanding of Africa so they probably think everyone is Black. Probably don't know anything about how important tribal & ethnic politics are, and then get brainwashed from a young age thinking that everyone is conspiring against Black people to keep them down. So with that in mind, I can kind of understand how Black people get drawn into these conspiracy theories.

These dudes are the epitome of delusion, they wholeheartedly believe that shite they spew. It’s sad Wallahi.

On another note, that dude needs to drink a cup of concrete and harden the f@&k up lol. Can’t believe he started crying 😂

Trending

Latest posts