I denounce my somalinimo

I don’t believe that I am, put forth an interesting lecture about this conflict last year in my class, although it wasn’t my main topic. Although I’m not an expert on the Korean conflict, I’d bet I’m more knowledgeable than you in this regard. If I’m wrong I’ll admit my fault, I’m not obstinate. The armistice agreement is a pretext to a complete end to the Korean War (peace treaty), which hasn’t been ratified by either party. After said agreement, the North Korean government have attacked the South Korean state approx 3700 times, which quite literally ended the agreement the first time they launched an attack. I don’t understand how you don’t grasp this context, why would the South Korean government honour an agreement whilst being attacked simultaneously.

The fact of the matter is this agreement doesn’t really make massive difference considering the two Korea’s are still at a state of war. This is a wildly known fact yet people still go there, I’m sure the BLM Xalimos know uncle sam has their back.
My nigga
They signed an armistice
Are they KILLING EACH OTHER ?!? Ask yourself that question

THEY ARE STILL LEGALLY AT WAR BUT THEY ARE AT AN ARMISTICE RN :mindblown::faysalwtf:AND AN ARMISTICE IS A FORM OF A TRUCE WHICH IS WHAT I SAID FROM THE GET GOO

AND THEY ARE NOT CURRENTLY FIGHTING, THATS ON FACTS. they’re not bombing each other, they’re not firing missiles at one another, they aren’t attacking one another if that ain’t a truce idk what is nigga bye

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Outdated and irrelevant Nigga you’re retarded, where’s your proof the armistice is OVER ? Send the proof Instead of talking shit b*tch. Are you dumb you don’t understand it would be all over the news if that ever happened ?! Boy bye :camby:why would I care what ur dumbass thinks about my typing when you can’t even read anyways?
I Give Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I can confidently say I regret getting into a “debate” with you. Your intellectual superiority meets no bounds, may we never speak again.

I Give Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I can confidently say I regret getting into a “debate” with you. Your intellectual superiority meets no bounds, may we never speak again.
You haven’t even backed up a single thing of what you said :camby: :russ:I get it, you trolling me imma admit I fell for it, have a good night sir

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
My nigga
They signed an armistice
Are they KILLING EACH OTHER ?!? Ask yourself that question

THEY ARE STILL LEGALLY AT WAR BUT THEY ARE AT AN ARMISTICE RN :mindblown::faysalwtf:AND AN ARMISTICE IS A FORM OF A TRUCE WHICH IS WHAT I SAID FROM THE GET GOO

AND THEY ARE NOT CURRENTLY FIGHTING, THATS ON FACTS. they’re not bombing each other, they’re not firing missiles at one another, they aren’t attacking one another if that ain’t a truce idk what is nigga bye
They dump trash on each others terrority, if there was a truce why would they continue trying to instigate each other? It's a cold war, similar to the famous cold war between the us and ussr. They aren't directly fighting each other however they are in a constant state of preparation for fighting hence you might say they are in a cold war, a state of war.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Posts like these are amongst the most repulsive

Far more groups throughout time have gone through periods of anarchy for far longer than Somalia. Even the most stable countries today have origins of tribalism on a much larger scale than Somalia; China and Japan being an example of this claim

You along with the other xoolos on this thread are pathetic for salivating over the thought of detaching yourselves from your ethnicity. Go ahead and claim the Turks you praise up and down this forum

@Khaemwaset niyahow this archetype of Somalis gotta go once we secure that office
Japanese and Arabs settled and buried their clan issues. Somalis didnt to this day bro.

Aseer

VIP
Define "too long". Countries like Myanmar and Afghanistan have been in war for way longer than Somalia
Myanmar is still cooked and we will probably be ending up like them and afghanistan is already hundreds of years ahead of us since they cooled down its funny how afghanistan use to be part of the failed nation club but they decided thats enough and left our pitiful group.

Aseer

VIP
They didn't have clans like us lmao. The larger Japanese clans at best had a few hundred people in them.
They had more frequent and brutal clan conflicts lol their conflicts were way more devastating than somali clan wars.

Even that I still have hope in our people but I can't deny that we are still living in the 13th century.

And when you talk to you elders about nationalism and tribalism they want to be one nation while still hold with tribalism culture which is just impossible.

The only hope for us is the young generation who I hope will be smarter than their forefathers.

Aseer

VIP
Japanese: plz don't involve me in your problems
Akira Kurosawa Japan GIF by Turner Classic Movies
I refer to them cause they had a similar issue like us back then but they chose to be civilised and overcome it through the meiji era and look where they are today and look at us somalis still fighting over a few fucking trees and empty desert cause of "muh clan!"

I refer to them cause they had a similar issue like us back then but they chose to be civilised and overcome it through the meiji era and look where they are today and look at us somalis still fighting over a few fucking trees and empty desert cause of "muh clan!"
But let not forget the Meiji restoration wasn't a peaceful movement it happened because the pro imperial clans won the boshin war so it was a civil war

Aseer

VIP
But let not forget the Meiji restoration wasn't a peaceful movement it happened because the pro imperial clans won the boshin war so it was a civil war
Yeah they had to dominate and quell the clanists and when they got power they got to work dismantling the brutal clan culture.

Thats what i been saying all along, ever since i took a dna teat and it came out that i have 1% Kazakhstani heritage i have been solely claiming that. So far they banned me from the r/Kazakhstan subreddit but im trying to get accepted by my people.
hard timex 4 U bro, hold on in there
hUoH9Sh.png

Trending