Black twitter tea: Nigerian man marries out drags BW on his wedding day

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Wallahi it’s so funny how do you hate women with your phenotype to that extent cajeeb. Reminds me of how grade school bullies would always pick on the weakest, miskeenist kids.
their evaluations are based on skin tone because the faces aint giving

:mjlol:

Bari

Garabsare
It’s pretty Joo looking & masculine. Button noses with a slight bridge are far better than long, masculine noses. Somali long noses don’t look as Neanderthal-like either that’s a European/ mena trait. If you’re not exclusively attracted to my phenotype, I’m not interested. I recently went on a date with a guy who mentioned in passing that he dated out out before—instant ick, and I cut him off. :russ:
you dont have an issue with Somali women coming back to somali men after being with an ajinabi and having ajinabi kids but have a problem with somali men dating different people along with their fellow somalis :jaynerd: . Lets keep it real Laiss, your fine with whatever serves dumarka

you dont have an issue with Somali women coming back to somali men after being with an ajinabi and having ajinabi kids but have a problem with somali men dating different people along with their fellow somalis :jaynerd: . Lets keep it real Laiss, your fine with whatever serves dumarka
If you've married or been in a long-term relationship with someone outside your ethnicity/ race, regardless of gender, you should stay there. Call me insecure, but a man who's been with ajnabi women aint gonna offer me anything.. imo they’re not to be trusted.

Bari

Garabsare
If you've married or been in a long-term relationship with someone outside your ethnicity/ race, regardless of gender, you should stay there. Call me insecure, but a man who's been with ajnabi women aint gonna offer me anything.. imo they’re not to be trusted.
At least you're consistent, waan kaa leexday Laiss

I also don’t have an issue with a Somali man marrying an ajnabi and if things don’t work out marrying a Somali afterwards. You said it yourself, people are attracted to different groups and I know people who are in IR marriages who only dated Somalis for the most part but hit it off with an ajnabi and married them despite not having any particular preferences for them. But the issue is when white people are your main preferences and you try and put the wool over your second option.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Exactly, yet they want to hold us hostage talking bout if you feel this way then go marry an cadaan muslim women :heh:
your comprehension skills suck, just because our skin doesn't crawl at the sight of ajnabi men doesn't mean we will worship them and belittle our own. This is Langaab behavior. Please stop kissing ass to ajnabi (anything, women included).

Bari

Garabsare
your comprehension skills suck, just because our skin doesn't crawl at the sight of ajnabi men doesn't mean we will worship them and belittle our own. This is Langaab behavior. Please stop kissing ass to ajnabi (anything, women included).
Which one of my posts belittled somali women :jaynerd:

Water is wet, typical behavior and people have the audacity to say black women are ‘bitter’. If they are, they have every right to be. It’s not easily sharing an ethnicity or race with such a group of men who go out of their way to degrade you.

I don’t know if anyone has noticed but madow men’s venom towards madow women has resulted in the normalization of racism against black women but if anyone says anything about black men stereotypes, they’re branded as hateful and racist. Racism has now been ‘gendered’.

For all the faults black women have (African girls included).
I'd never prop up some cave monkey over my own kind.
I'd also never allow one to be racially disrespected or harmed in my presence.

Dudes who move like that are wasted sperm cells!

Both sides need to chill WAAAY TF out but that's wishful thinking at this point.

I dislike the sentence. Saying passing and non passing is engaging in their delusions.
I fell into the radfem pipeline but tbh idc about trans people. Just a few days ago one of them was in the same bathroom as me :russ: As long as they’re passing & leave me alone idc.

I fell into the radfem pipeline but tbh idc about trans people. Just a few days ago one of them was in the same bathroom as me :russ: As long as they’re passing & leave me alone idc.

You ok with with a strange dude whippin out his man parts in front of u?

francis.png