Black twitter tea: Nigerian man marries out drags BW on his wedding day

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I recently went on a date with a guy who mentioned in passing that he dated out out before—instant ick, and I cut him off.
lego batman GIF

reer

VIP
We don’t know just yet if the under 40s will be even lower lower than 67% . Interestingly enough, the poorest madows are the ones mostly with Cadaans or not marry at all I suppose. Under 40 and under 35k have the lowest rate married to madow women.

I see where you’re coming now but even then it’s more than 50% it’s 67% hence the vast majority are indeed with madow women. Goes against the dumb narrative they all marry cadaans.

Also, it’s mad calling old men simps for being with their own women. Every single group of men mostly do that including your own. Have a bit of shame please.
also people tend to forget that madows are usually based in major cities. and in major cities there is more interracial marriage. so they will have a higher percentage of interracial marriage because of being urban dwellers.

Op leave this part out on purpose.

It was black women who started to attack for his choice of wife lmao ,but that doesn't fit the victim narrative lmao
20240923_170716.jpg